ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

"Listen, i got an awesome news for you."my friend screamed into the phone. Ow, my ear.

"I hope you are still looking for a new job because my director is currently looking for someone who can be a good match for a missing position at his company and i recommended him... you."he said proudly.

"Yunho-"i was about to talk when he cut me off.

"Don't say anything, just make sure to come tomorrow to address that i will send you via message and don't be late."he hung up and left me speechless. Did i expect this? Exactly, i didn't.

He mentioned his job in front of me only couple times. First time when he got this job, then when he became full-time worker and lastly when he got promoted. Damn can't relate.

Suddenly the message from Yunho popped up on my lockscreen.

"Should i give it a shot?"i asked myself. I am sick of being rejected every time because of some stupid reasons that didn't even make sense. Also i need to make money for my living because if i continue like this, i will end up on the street next month.

"Making money is hard."i sighed.

I woke up a little bit later than i planned. I took a quick shower and left my flat without any breakfast since i was already late. I gave a taxi driver the address of the company and finally was on my way there. I am pretty excited, i will finally have chance to see where Yunho works but also i am kinda nervous because i don't know what to expect at all.

I was dropped off in front of three-floor building with a glass walls. Next to the building there was a small parking lot and whole area was surrounded by trees. First impression? This place looks really beautiful and friendly.

I opened a message from yesterday where Yunho also left me couple instructions so i won't get lost inside. I didn't have time to look around since i didn't want to be late. I slowly opened a door which i was supposed to open and saw in front of me two unfamiliar face, one familiar face and one empty seat waiting for me.

"Please sit down."said one of the men when he noticed my arrival. I sat down next to Yunho. When i looked at him, he was pretending like he doesn't know me at that moment. Seriously?

"We heard a lot about you from Yunho."said another man. Did they? He never told me that.

"My name is Kim Hongjoong, the founder and the director of the company."the same man spoke once again.

"My name is Choi Jongho and my position is sub-director."said the one who noticed me in the beginning. After their briefly introduction Mr. Choi started to asking me questions.

"What is your personality?"he asked and was ready to write my every word into his notebook.

"I am optimistic... i get used to things easily... passionate in what i like... loyal till the end."i replied.

"Are you hard worker?"

"Uhm...maybe."

"What is your bloodtype?"

"O."

"What is your zodiac sign?"

"Aries."

"I see."was all he said. Wait, did i already fail? I kept dragging Yunho's arms but he ignored me.

"I will be just honest."Mr. Kim suddenly said and turned in my direction. My heart skipped a beat when he looked straight into my eyes and made eye contact with him.

"We were going to hire one more employee, anyone who could be a good fit for us."he said and looked at Mr. Choi.

"We are basically looking for someone who is a great fit for our team."added Mr. Choi. Well i already know that.

"Miss Kang since you are here through our friend Yunho, we are really curious about you and we would like to work with you and see if you are a great fit for our team."Mr. Kim finished his thoughts and his face expression changed from serious face to pleasant.

Wait? So did i pass? Is this is all? Was this my interview? No resume needed?

"Are you ready to meet the rest?"

• • •

hi, thank you so much for reading the first part of 'Hidden Card'. i would like to apologize for my grammer mistakes since i am not native speaker. i wanted to write a story about ateez so badly. i hope you enjoyed reading chapter and you will come back again when i will publish a new one :)) have a nice day/night