ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

"Are you ready to meet the rest?"

I slowly nodded. I am still confused  about how i got this job without any effort. Is this all dream? or wait, is this some kind of prank? I hope it is not but if yes, i am clapping you guys because you perfectly got me.

"Good. Yunho go make sure everbody will gather in meeting room in ten minutes, thanks."Mr. Kim ordered. He stood up but before he left he gave me a small smile. Finaly! He better not run away after work becuase we need to talk.

"So Miss Kang, before we will meet others here is temporary contract you need to sign."Mr. Choi handed me black folder. Well i guess, now there is no way back. I fleetingly read the contract and without any hesitation i signed it.

"Welcome. Let's get along well."Mr Kim stood up so did i. We shook hands and the same thing i repeated with Mr. Choi too.

"Let's meet the rest finally."we all left room together. I was following their backs without looking anywhere else. Everywhere was empty and quiet. All i could hear was our footsteps. I slowly started to feel nervous once again. My hands started to sweat and i could feel how my beating was speeding up on maximum.

We suddenly stopped in front of glass doors. Now i could hear different voices and among them Yunho's voice too. When the door opened everybody went silent. Yunho by his hand gesture told me to go sit next to him. At that moment i just ignored the surroundings and all i could see was Yunho but when i looked up i saw eight boys looking at me. Wait is this all? Does that mean i will be the only girl here?

Am i panicking inside me right now? Yes, i am. Thanks god Mr. Choi spoke and got their attention on him.

"As you can see we have new employee among us. Please introduce yourself to her."he said and sat down next to Mr. Kim.

 "My name is Park Seonghwa and i am from 'Excitement Managment' division."shyly said blond-haired man with glasses.

"My name is Song Mingi and i am from 'The Master Of Killing Part' division."said the brown-haired man with glasses too. His voice sounded so powerful. When he sat down he smiled at me. Damn i believe this smile can melt ice too.

"So my name is Jung Wooyoung and i am from 'Energy' division."said the guy in front of me. I could barely hear him but i need to say straight from the beginning he was giving me these 'don't mess with me' vibes.

,,But you seem you lack of energy."jokingly said Mr. Choi.

"OKAY!!!"he suddenly screamed and the guy from before started to calming him down. Others started to laugh. i also giggled a little bit but quickly came back to my nervous face.

"My name is Choi San and i am from 'Aegyo' division."said blond-haired guy. Well he does look cute also the most friendly from all seven so far.

"Ey what kind of aegyo is that?"asked Yunho. Then he repeated his introduction once again just to sound more cutely.

"My name is Kang Yeonsang and i am from 'Good-Looking Like A Sculpture' division."said guy who is sitting next to Yunho from the other side. To be honest he looks really charming.

"Well you already know me but my name is Jung Yunho and i am from 'Visual Style' division."he looked at me trying to look as cool as he could. Yeah you might be from 'Visual Style' division but you are also someone who legitimately dragged me here because he said so. 

When they finished their introductions they all looked at me once again. I looked at Yunho and he gave me sign to do my self intoductions. I stood up and looked around me. I suddebly forgot about everything and i was just staring at them. Now i noticed how they all are so good-looking and you are now telling me i am going to work with them everyday? All of sudden someone was kicking gently my calf which made me came back to reality.