ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

"Here is your first task and since you are not really familiar with this kind of stuff i asked Wooyoung if he can help you today."

I swear this day couldn't get any worse. Since i came into the contact with this place i can't stop making embarrassed moments in front of them. And now you are telling me this was not planned, right? That exactly today i need to do work with Wooyoung.  Were is hidden camera, i would like to say hello!

"And may i ask, what is my position at the company?"i asked since i was not sure why he was giving me such a task where i need someone else help. I mean, yes of course i need someone to show me how it is working here but i just thought they chose me because Yunho told them what i am good in and how hopeless i was back then and by any chance i fit in what they were looking for or am i wrong? I just can't get what's going on.

"You are something like our 'hidden card'. I prepared eight tasks for you where always one member will accompany you during your 'settling down' time here."he said and fixed his glasses. So is this like some kind of test to see if i am a good fit for their team? I see. I see.

"Oh alright."i replied. There was nothing else i was capable to say at that moment. He smiled back as he heard what he wanted to hear and handed Wooyoung some paper. It was empty Employee Performance Report. They are even going to rank me...? Yunho you have a lot to explain.

"Are you going or no?"Woonyoung asked me. In confusion i looked around me and saw him  leaving the main office.

"Wait for me!"i quickly grabbed my small notepad with pen before i ran over to him.

"Minus five points for not focusing on work."Wooyoung said loudly so i could hear his comment and proudly smirked.

"Why?"i pouted. I looked into his paper and he really took these points down.

"I said why."he answeard. He was having some much fun and i absolutely wasn't.

"As you wish."i folded my arms. He chuckled as he saw me getting upset over some five irrelevant points. I wanted to make him feel guilty but i can never be angry over something for a long time so i just let it go. I think i also should let go what happened yesterday. It looks like nobody cares what happened. Why should they even care?

"Where are we going?"i asked as we entered a lift.

"We are going to my private office. You are going to have your own too but most of our time we will spend working in the main office since it is easier to communicate among each others there."he explained as he swept his hair backwards exposing his forehead. I gulped and looked away.

His office was in grey tone decorated with black wood furniture. In the middle of room he had two large sofas from black leather facing to each other. Behind his desk there was one huge bookcase filled with books and small random decorations. He also had glass wall opposite the entrance with a view of nature which attracted my attention the most.

He sat behind his desk and started tapping something into his notebook.  As i was admiring the view i slowly got closer to him. When i looked at him he was too focused on doing something. I need to say he really looked attractive in every possible way today.

As i was standing behind him my eyes kept going down on his figure. It is in really good shape. His body was perfect. His arms were enough mascular and these thighs... just have the perfect size.

"Sit down."he suddenly stood up and pointed on his seat. I hope he didn't catch me staring at his body. As i sat down he explained me my task more detailed.

I was following his orders and trying to focus on work but something just kept bothering me and mainly my heart.

"Do you really need to be that close? You are makimg me nervous."i said as i was trying to find some free space around me. He was literally standing over me almost touching my back with his chest. Between his arms, that were leaning on the desk, my body was trapped. Doesn't he know what the personal space mean? or doesn't he understand the concept of personal space?

"Yes."he said and once again swept his hair. His actions made my heart raced. This shouldn't be happening.

"But Wooyoung, you are makimg me nervous, i can't really focus."i replied quietly as i looked up at him. I could hear how my heart beating was getting louder.

"Alright but then i will need to take down points for your bad behavior towards me."he said and finally made some space between us. Ok, whatever. I sighed and got back to work. This task better does not take forever.

As i was working i remembered how everything from the beginning looked like a prank and i think i got it now. This is prank.

"Wooyoung can i ask you something?"i looked in front of me since not long time ago he went to sit down on one of sofas. He nodded to show me he is listening me.

"What is your position in this prank?"

"To make you fall in love with me,"he said without any hesitation. I was overwhelmed.

"I am kidding, i don't know what you are talking about."he added and chuckled.

I was even more confused now. I already have my mind full of questions . As i was staring at black space my stomach growled. I quickly hugged my stomach.

"Do you want to grab lunch together?"

• • •

i feel like my writing sucks and also i found out that i am only capeble to write after 10pm :))