ᴘᴀʀᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ

"Do you want to grab lunch together?" Wooyoung asked me when he heard my stomach growled. I hesitated for a moment if i should say yes or no. The silent in room didn't last for long because my stomach made another sound.

"I will take that as yes."he chuckled. I left quiet nervous laugh and left the office with him.

When we came back to the main office, it was already empty. I guess, they went for lunch too. I quickly grabbed coat with my belongings and together with Wooyoung we left company too.

Across the street 'Treasure' restaurant was located with a tiny cafe in it. We jaywalked and entered a building. I thought the boys will be there since it is the only restaurant in our area but it turned out there weren't here. When a pleasant smell of food hit my nostrils, my stomach reacted immediately. I took a tray and started to pick meal since it was self-servise restaurant. I wanted to split the bill but Wooyoung already managed to pay for both.

"Thank you."i said and gave him thankful smile. I slowly started to feel much more comfortable around him. As we were eating i somehow felt bad that he paid for my whole meal. As a thanks, i took my dessert and put it on his tray. At first he didn't want to accept it but eventually he gave up and took it.

"I am sorry if i gave you a hard time in the office."he scratched his nape and continued: "I was just teasing you. Yunho told me that you always make the cutest face when someone is teasing you. So i did what i did in order to see if it's true and i need to say he didn't lie."he looked straight into my eyes. I don't know how it was possible but my heart fluttered.

"Oh really?"i tried to sound as normal as possible but inside of me, i was screamimg. His gaze can easily affect me, for real.

"Yeah. Be ready because as from today i found a new hobby."he said. I almost choked on my noodles after hearing his words.

"Just kidding."he added and giggled so did i.

As we were leaving i was searching for my employee card in my handbag. I wasn't looking in front of me so i accidentally bumped into a stranger. I was about to apologize, but he spoke first.

"Oh, i see some new face here."said a guy in black suit with a black brimmed hat. When i looked up to him his face features were somehow similar to Wooyoung's. I was shocked a little bit.

"Your new girlfriend?"he looked at Wooyoung with a smrik on his face.

"None of your business."he replied coldly making one step closer to me and grabbed my wrist. I was confused. Even though i didn't know what was happening he looked cool. There was a short silence and i could feel how that man was staring at me.

"Well see you on Friday."he replied and passed us.

"Who was he?"i asked Wooyoung when we walked out of the restaurant.

"He is member of a company and that company is our rival. It's funny how from all the restaurants that they have around their company they always come only here. For one reason: to piss us off."he explained and loosened his tie. I remained silent after understanding the whole situation.

"On Friday we are going to have a meeting with-."Hongjoong announced to me and Wooyoung as he noticed our presence in the office but he was cut off.

"We know."Wooyoung said and sat down on his seat before he continued: "We just met the one i hate the most in 'Treasure'."he swept his hair. I could hear the anger in his voice.

"It would be good if we had small meeting on Thursday to discuss it in more details. We also need to explain Nari some stuff about them."Hongjoong suggested. Everybody agreed and continued in their work.

After work Yunho asked me if he can give me a ride

After work Yunho asked me if he can give me a ride. I said yes. Finally i had chance to talk to him. My mind was filled with so many questions.

"Yunho?"i asked and looked at him.

"Yes?"he replied. His eyes were still fixed on the road.

"Are you pulling a prank on me with your friends?"although everything started to seem less than a prank but for peace of my mind i asked.

"What do you mean?"he started to laugh and made a short eye contact with me.

"Your sudden phone call, the interview, leaving me behind with 5 men, becoming 'Hidden card'." i mentioned stuff that made me question the most.

"No, i am not pulling prank on you Nari."he replied but this time seriously.

"Sudden phone call because i was too excited to tell you good news.  About interview? I already told them important stuff about you so there was no need to held some professional, formal, portfolio-based interview. During Welcoming Party i suddenly left with them because someone was trying to get into our company's datas and they needed me but it turned out it was false alarm, thanks god and about you being our 'Hiddem card'? You by yourself said you get used to things easily which is really nice human quality and that is what was Hongjoong looking for."everything he said made logic. I felt so stupid.

"I guess, i was overthinking."i admited my fault.

"You're silly."he chuckled.

"Watch you mouth."i joked and continued: "I would punch you without any hesitate, if you wasn't driving right now and also because of you i became Wooyoung's target from now. He won't stop teasing me."i complained but to be honest after hearing reason i didn't mind him teasing me anymore.

"Then stop looking cute every time you have chance."we both laughed.

After couple minutes of ride he stopped in front of my place. He escorted me to the door of my flat and said: "Don't worry, Hongjoong and Jongho picked you because they saw potential in you. The rest is also happy to work with you. Trust me."he gave me a genuine smile. I knew he wasn't lying and all he said came from the bottom of his heart. I am glad Yunho is my best friend. I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you."i mumbled into his chest. If Yunho was teddy bear, i would always carry him everywhere.

From the window i waved at Yunho and watched his car leaving my street. I did my evening routine and lied down on my bed. As i was resting i got an unexpected message from and unknown number.

• • •

i am really proud of me right now. i really like this chapter a lot hehe. i am sorry for any grammar mistakes. i am not native speaker. i also made a gif for this chapter since it was our first time to meet someone from F. ZEETA

 ZEETA

Hidden Card ✗ ATEEZOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara