ᴘᴀʀᴛ ғɪᴠᴇ

From the window i waved at Yunho and watched his car leaving my street. I did my evening routine and lied down on my bed. As i was resting i got an unexpected message from and unknown number.

It turned out it was Wooyoung. His creepy messages to scared me really worked.

10:40pm
i hate you for this...

I replied and put phone on the bedside table. I didn't have energy to deal with it . I was glad it was him but that doesn't mean i will let it slide easily tomorrow.

"Stop giving out my phone number without my permission Jung Yunho!"with these words i entered his car

"Did i expect this reaction? I did and that's why i am here to make it up." he smiled, feeling confident enough. In the morning  i found a messege from Yunho that he will take me to the work today.

"At least he knows how to make up things."the thought crossed my mind. I fastened the seat belt and gave him signal that we can go.

"How comfortable."i commented as we were on our way. I guess, today i should use this situation and carry out my plan to convince Yunho to become my driver.

"Can't you pick me up at the morning and then drop me off at home after work?"i asked, feeling this is the right time to ask. As i looked at him he was trying to think how to answer. Does it look like a big deal for him?

"Can you be my driver?"i added and turned to face him. I gave him a pleading face to slightly affect his desicion.

"And the reason is?"he looked quickly at me and raised his one eyebrow.

"Well, we work together now and also not to forget, my place is directly on your way to the company. Sounds good, right?"i stated. There is no way he will say no.

"That's all?"he asked, feeling that now he is the one who is holding power here. Dammit, i knew he was testing me.

"I don't have enough money to spend on taxi and bus stop or subway station are too far from my flat. Is that enough?"i answered.

"Anything else?"he smirked. Argh, i am really about to give up. I twisted the whole situation and instead of trying to win i decided to annoying him as much as i could until he will be the one who will give up. Before we walked into the main office i stopped him. My last chance or more like my last try before i will give up and kick his ass. I made it short as i knew what he wanted to hear. I told him how much he mean to me and how thoughtful it would be if he said yes. He finally agreed. I should honestly accept that being teased by someone is my fate.

"Good morning."i said with a big smile on my face as i entered the office together with Yunho.

"Are you smiling?"Mingi pointed at me. Everybody turned in my direction.

"Are you smilling?"he asked me once again. I looked at everybody with a confused look.

"WHAT YA!"suddenly eight boys screamed and hit the woah. They all started to laughing at themselves. I was completely lost. I didn't know what was happening.

"Try it with us."San told between his giggles which made Mingi to look at him.

"Are you smiling?"Mingi asked him.

"Are you smiling?"he repeated himself and looked at us.

One. Two. Three.

"WHAT YA!"we all hit the woah together. They all bursted into laughter once again and this time i did too

 They all bursted into laughter once again and this time i did too

"Nari?"someone said my name. I turned and it was Wooyoung. I almost completely forgot what happened yesterday.

"Let's go to my office, we need to work on your task."he reminded me. I nodded and together we left.

"Don't let it slide easily."i was telling myself as i was following him. We entered lift.

"Are you mad at me?"he asked with a soft voice and made one step closer to me.

"I think i have right to be."i replied. I stepped one step back and without knowing hit the corner of the lift.

"You sounded like some creepy person and for a good minute i thought it was maybe that dude we met in 'Treasure'. I still get goosebumps when i am thinking about it."i shivered.

"I am truly sorry but all jokes aside, Nari be careful. They are really dangerous."

• • •

does actually someone like this story? i know this part is kinda boring once again but i promise next chapters are going to be good and interesting becuase... you will see hihi and also idk why but i am cringing a lot on that part where they hit the woah lol as well idk why i feel like i have post-concert depression when i wasn't even on ateez concert but seeing all these fancams just argh i really love them so much. they deserve everything. i cried a lot last days. they made it and they are going to make it further. i am so proud of them