ᴘᴀʀᴛ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

• Nari pov

Do you think i agreed? Yes i agreed. Do i know why? No, i don't know and that's the reason why i am currently hitting my head against the wall. Not talking about how i stepped into this terrible business world, now i even need to be part of it. I have no clue how i will help them, yet i agreed. That's a whole me. On other hand, they all genuinely looked happy, mainly Hongjoong after i officially agreed on being their 'Hidden Card'. I believe he went through a lot as a leader. I believe they all went through a lot and finally it's time for them to break free but why i need to be part of it? Why i need to be the reason behind their freedom?

"Let's see what happens."i told myself. I always think only about worst-case scenarios that can occure and i think that's the problem. Maybe in the end it won't be that bad. I will get to know them better. I will see how it works in this field. I will get a new experiences. It all sounds pretty normal until i again remember every word said about F. ZEETA and how it works here.

"Nari let's think positively."i encouraged myself.

From my closet i pulled out white turtleneck with white suit trouser and the whole outfit i completed with a coat in vanilla color. I quickly packed what i needed and left my flat. Our today's dresscode was white. Yunho told me they always wear this color when they have meeting with them. They believe it's their lucky color. Up to now, when they achieved something, they had white color on them.

In amazed i was looking out of window. Yunho's car just entered Cheongdam-dong. It is a ward of Gangnam district. The area that is best known as a populated area by a disproportionately high number of high-income individuals and for having some of the most expensive real estate in the country.

"Are you trying to catch flies?"Yunho chuckled. I looked at him in confusion but then i realized, my mouth was open. I immediately closed it.  Within a few minutes, he parked in front of  probably the highest building in this district. I didn't need to guess twice to get it correctly. We were here.

"Nervous?"Wooyoung wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I noded. I was and extremly.

"Just stick next to us whole time."Wooyoung whispered into my ear. His breath gave me goosebumps. As i turned my head, our faces were only a few inches apart. My heart skipped a beat as i was not ready for such a close contact.

"You better put that thing around her shoulder down before i will."protective Yunho squeezed between us making Wooyoung lost interaction with me. In this moment i was thankful for it. He was trying to move him away but Yunho's huge but mainly tall figure prevent him from it.

"I will use a bathroom for a minute."i announced as we entered the building. I always say exactly the same excuse when i am nervous. It is slowly becoming suspicious.

As i was looking for WC sign, in a distance i spotted familiar face. I started to panic as i knew i am completely alone now. It was that guy i bumped into in 'Treasure' restaurant.

"Wow, look who is here?"he stopped right in front of me. I flinched.

"Why did u flinch? Oh, i guess you already heard plenty things about us from them. Do you believe them?"he was pretending to be hurt by having his hands on his chest.

"I hope you are not that naive. From outside you look like clever girl."he raised his eyebrows. I was so overwhelmed that i didn't know what to say or how to react. Should i answer back? Should i run away?

"Wooyoung is much more scarier than me, be careful."his face cracked into a smirk and tapped my shoulder. His touch sent chills down my spine. When he left i instantly grabbed my phone and called Yunho where they are.

 "Long time no see!"said the leader of F. ZEETA. Not only him but they all together looked intimidating. We bowed to show respect and sat down opposite to them.

"We need your help... oh i would almost forget, you must help us."said H - leader. And the first obstacle is here. I assume Hongjoong will need to postpone his plan of destroying F. ZEETA. Also yesterday during our meeting i got to know that they don't use their real names, instead of that, they use letters.

"We want to take over SK Group."H continued. My eyes widened. He sounded so carefree, as if it was not the third largest conglomerate in South Korea.

"And the reason?"Hongjoong asked being a little bit shocked too.

"Chey Tae-won is getting on my nerves with his haughtiness so i want to get rid of him. However instead of getting rid of him, i will get rid of his treasure - SK group but before that i will make sure to make him beg on his knees."his devilish laugh made me uncomfortable same as a stares i was getting from members of F. ZEETA. Wooyoung probably noticed my discomfort so he grabbed my hand. I was surprised by his action but later i found it calming as he was massaging my hand to distract me from what made me uncomfortable.

"Glad to have a new pretty face among us because we will need that."

what do you think about the story so far?