Chapter 14

It was early the next morning and per usual was Maya busy getting ready for the day.
She and Riley agreed that they would do it together but that girl was still fast asleep so Maya had to try and figure out what was going.
After she got dressed she headed out of the room and straight to the door where she went outside.

She breathed in the air as she looked how the wafes broke.
She smiles as it wasn't just one thing that could go right.
Josh Matthews likes her and she still doesn't know what to do.
But why was she even surprised?
They knew each other for a very long time even if they don't want to admit it.
Maya sees as Smackle sits doen next to her burning to tell her something.

"What Smackle? You're clearly here with a reason. Your boyfriend told you about my depressing state?"
"Farkle says you could use with a friend. I just need to tell you if uoh want advice, I'm here," Smackle said and Maya gave her a hug.
"I think I know what I have to do. Thanks, Smackle," Maya said and saw Josh was walking on the beach.

She smiled as she went down herself.
He saw her coming and walked towards her.
He smiled as he took her hand in his.

"I don't want to put you in an uncomfortable position," Josh said and Maya smiled.
"I know. I know you don't want that. I just spoke to Isadora and you know what I realized? For the first time during this vacation I've spend more time thinking about my own feelings than anything else. Josh I want to be able to not just think of other people but also about myself. And that has always been a problem. The two of us, whatever has been going on between us, has opened my eyes making me realize that something like this had to happen for me to truly find myself," Maya said.
"What do you want?" Josh asked.
"I like you, Josh. I've liked you for so long now that it doesn't feel so weird anymore," Maya said.
"I like you too. Boyfriend and girlfriend?" Josh asked and Maya smile.
"Yeah. I'll be your girlfriend," Maya said smiling as Josh gave her a kiss, taking her in his arms.