Chapter 4

Sachi's POV
" Now were here, come in." He said and opened the door. I heard footsteps coming towards us and saw three kids running.

" Granpa, welcome back!" One of the kid said, I think she is around five or six years old.

" I'm back."

" Granpa who is she?" Another kid asked while pointing at me, he is around seven or eight years old.

" Ah, she is a traveler. I invited her to sleep with us because it's dangerous to sleep outside especially it's already dark." The old man said, I faced the three of them. My attention went to a boy who is around ten years old. He was just staring at me coldly before leaving us.

" What's wrong with him?" I asked politely, the old man just sighed.

" Leave him be, he is like that when I invite a guest." He said while shaking his head. " Now, let's eat." I was shocked when the two kids suddenly pulled me and went to the kitchen, I just smiled and let them pulled me. Whe we arrived at the kitchen we sitted and of course the older kid is sitting not saying anything.

" Neechan, is this a sword?" The little boy said while touching my sword. I smiled and grabbed it to placed it to the floor.

" Yes it's a swors."

" Whoah, can we see it?" Now the girl said with a grin on het face.

" Saya, Naki! Stop bothering her." Now the older one spoke.

" But Hiro-nii, I really want to see her sword." The girl pouted making me smile and tapped her head.

" I'll show it to you later, now eat." She grin and smiled.

" Sorry if they bother you." The old man said while sitting beside Hiro.
" I'm Tsukugawa Sanji, the chief of this village." My eyes widened but bowed.

" I apologize for letting me sleep here." He just chuckled and denies my apology. " I-i'm Tsuyuri Sachi." I then also introduced myself to them and bowed. They then signaled to eat which I also started eating.

" Do you believe the story I told to you about the children disappearing every night?" He asked making all of us stoppes from eating. I saw Hiro tensed a little. I smiled and nod putting my food down.

" I believe you Tsugukawa-san." He smiled in relief and he then stared at my sword, realizing it that he wants to ask me. Well I should tell them my real identity. I grabbed my sword and slowy pulled it to it's sheath. His eyes widened and its seems he knows my identity now.

" That's a nichirin sword." I nod and smiled to them putting back my sword.

" I'm a demon slayer, believe me or not. I came here to invistigate." The chief was shocked but then smiled.

" I'm glad someone will help us."

" You're kidding me!" Hiro suddenly stands up. " You think you can stop the demon!?" I stared at him and smiled.

" I can." He gritted his teeth and then suddenly dashed towards his room. I heard his grandfather sighed.

" I'm sorry about that, it's just he really hates talking about being saved." I just smiled and shooked my head. I understands what he felt, knowing that no one will save you. But I need to find the demon and save the poor these kids. " It's getting dark, let me show your room." The chief stands up and I followed him. He then showed me the empty room and luckily it's near towards Hiro's room. It's easier for me to track the demon. The chief then bid goodnight and left me. I then laid to the futon and close my eyes but I can't sleep. I sighed and sat up, I have these uneasy feeling.

Minutes had passed and I heard a very loud thud. I hurriedly grabbed my sword, these presence. It's a demon, I hurriedly run towards Hiro's room and opened it. I was right it's a demon, I pulled my sword and dashed towards it cutting the hand who is holding Hiro. He was unconcious so I gently puts her down.

" What happened??" The cheif entered with a shocked expression.

" Tsugukawa-san can you carry Hiro and run. I need to kill this first." I said while protecting Hiro, he nod and grabbed Hiro before leaving.

" That's my food!" The demon roared and long arms started growin in his back, it's disgusting. One of the arm tried to follow them but I cutted it. He groaned then glared at me. " How dare you!" His hand increased while attacking me, making it hard for me to get closer to him. I felt a hand wrapped to my feet and I was shocked the hand appeared below. I hurriedly cut it but got caught by on of his hand.

" You will be my food for today! This is your punishment for letting my food go!" He said while glaring at me, I let him pulled me closer to him. I smirked.

" Don't uderistimate me, demon. Breath of Flower third form: Flaming petal." I cutted his hand who is holding me and he tried to land a punch but I disappeared. In a blink of an eye I forcely cutted his head. The third form can increase my attack and also produce a little flame to burn any demon. I sighed and returned my sword to it's sheath. My hair is a little messy so, I removed the flower pin on my hair and started fixing it again. After fixing it I went out and saw the chief with his three grandchild.

" Don't worry, the demon is already gone." The three of them looked at me with eyes but sighed in relief. The chief then bowed to me.

" Thank you, thank you so much." He said while shaking. I smiled and tapped his shoulder.

" It's our job to protect you from demons." I said, I looked at Hiro who is staring at me. I then approached him with a smile on my face.

" T-thank you, Tsuyuri-san and I'm sorry for being rude to you." I giggled and tapped his head.

" It's okay. And call me Sachi." He smiled halfly but it's a gentle one. The sun is already up so, I guess I should be going now.

" Can you stay for a while neechan?" Saya asked while sadly tugging my kimono.

" Well, if that's okay with your grandpa." I said while smiling at her, Saya then looked at her granpa with pleading eyes.

" Of course, it's rude if we can't give her something. She saved us so let's have a party tonight."

" P-party?? That's too much for thanking me." I said while trying to stop him.

" No it's okay. Just let us be." He said then left us, I sighed. I guess having a party is not bad after all. And really? Party.

*****