Chapter 13

Sachi's POV
" Caaaw! Tsuyuri Sachi this will be your mission!" I humned in response, what would it be? " Go to the east village and escort someone." Escort? I'm not going to defeat a demon? Why escort!?

" Neechan, you really wanted to face a demon." Shinobu said with a smile one her face.

" I-it's not that I want but escorting someone is a little bit easy for me to do." I said with disappointed voice, she just humned in response. But the question is, who will be that person? I just sighed and stand up. I need to go and face the person who needs an escort. I then started walking leaving the estate, the place is not that far and also it's one of the best place to visit.

Minutes had passed and I arrived, like I expected there are lots of people out here. I guess need to find the person who asked some help. But wait, how will I know that person! My crow didn't even gave me a clear information! What to do now? Should I start asking? But they will call me weird. Gosh, this mission makes me crazy.

" You! You're the demon slayer they sent right?" I flinched when some stranger approached me. I turned my back to face that someone and saw a man older than me. He was wearing a normal yukata with a sword tied on his waist. I nod, he then signaled me to follow him which I agreed. Who is he? His eyes was so feirce, is it okay to trust him? We then stopped infront of a small cottage with horses that was tied. He then knocked the door and the door opened revealing two boys.

" I brought the demon slayer that they send Prince Akito." My eyes blinked in surprise, Prince? He is a Prince! So that means I'm going to escort a prince. He was also wearing a normal yukata and honestly he is handsome. I then bowed down to show my respect as I introduce myself.

" My name is Tsuyuri Sachi, and I will be the one who will escort you." I said politely, I then heard him scoffed as he ignore me. What a rude attitude for a prince, I sighed. This mission will he hard for me.

" Forgive me for that Tsuyuri-san, Prince Akito just don't like that he will be escorted by a demon slayer. We just don't have a choice because his highness wants to secure his son." The other one said, maybe Prince Akito's servant. I just smiled and nod.

" I don't mind it at all, after all out master ordered me to escort the prince." I said with a cheerful voice. I felt a very intense stare on me making me gulp as I try to ignore it.

" Hmp! My father asked a help to a weak girl." Akito said, I then clenched my hand as I smiled to calm myself. This Prince really is irritating me.

" I'm not weak, Prince Akito. I'm sure I can protect you from any demons out here." I said sarcastly, I just can't take his rudeness anymore I don't care if he is a prince. Akito then scoffed making me sigh and face the person whom I met. " Can you tell me why did you want me to escort your prince?" I asked, the man then faced me while dringking water.

" I guess, I should explain everything. By the way I'm Tsugako and I'm one of the guard who is loyal to the prince. It started last year, many demons tried to devour our prince like they want something from him. They don't attack us yet they always attack Prince Akito. We tried everything to keep him safe but lots of them appear." Tsugako explained, if that's the case then that means Akito had that blood that demons wanted to eat. The 'marechi'.

" So you wanted me to escort you knowing that demons will appear." I said making him nod. I sighed, I don't have a choice but to escort them. I then grabbed something in my pocket, so that's why my crow gave  me a westeria bracelet.

" I want you to wear this Prince Akito." I said as I gave him the bracelet but he just stared at it. He then slapped my hand anf glared at me.

" You're letting me wear this disgusting bracelet!" He hissed, I didn't said anything and grabbed the bracelet as I face him seriously.

" You have the blood that demons wanted the 'marechi' that's why lots of demons wanted to eat you. If you wanted to be eaten then so be it. I will be keeping this then." I said then puts back the bracelet in my pocket but his servant held my hand.

" I'm sorry about that, can you gave me the bracelet and I will persuade him to wear it?" He asked but I smiled and gave it to him.

" It's already getting dark, we should be going now." Tsugako said and stand up, the prince then also stands up and approached his horse as he ride on it. Tsugako and his servant also ride on their horses. Oh, I forgot, I didn't asked the servant's name. But wait, I don't have a horse! Am I going to walk!

" You can ride with Tsugako-san." The servant then spoke, I then faced Tsugako who is extending his hands to me. I smiled and grabbed it, he then gently pulled me making me sit on the horse. I then held Tsugako's shoulder as he started to make the horse move. While the horse is walking silent sorrounded us. But got disturbed when the servant talked.

" By the way Tsuyuri-san, you're a demon slayer right? You looks so young." He  said with a smile on his face. I then looked at him confusedly, I really don't kniw his name. He seems noticed it so he smiled. " I forgot to introduce my name, I am Jirou."

" Oh, nice to meet you Jirou-san, well I'm twenty years old now." I said making him widened his eyes.

" Really!? You're two years younger than the prince." He said while turning his gaze to the prince who is in the lead. " What age did you start on becoming a demon slayer?" He asked again.

" W-well as far as I remember I started training when I was fourteen." I said, he was shocked again making me sweatdropped. He really is interested. But I guess talking to someone in this mission was a little bit fun.

******