Chapter 15

Sachi's POV
I'm walking towards the Master's estate. He summoned us after all, and also to explain about the demon slayer who had a demon with him. Demon slayer and a demon working together? Is it even possible. I stopped when I saw the all of the pillars except Sanemi. Kyojuro noticed me and smiled making blush a little as I smiled back. I approach them and I saw a boy who is lying down, full of scars. While one person is waking him up, he was one of Shinobu's servant as far as I remember.

" Hmm, are you sure he's alright?"  I asked to the boy who is walking him up which he response with a polite answer. Minutes had passed he's finally awake, I was a little bit shock because he ignored us not knowing the ranks we had but I smiled.

" This is the Demon Slayer's headquarters. And you're going to be on trial Kamado Tanjiro." Shinobu said with a smile on her face, the boy was still in shock. " Before the trial, why not explain yourself about the crime you-"

" There is no need for that! Protecting a demom is a violation. We need to behead him together with the demon." Kyojuro said with a smile on his face. I just sighed, do we really need to behead him?

" Then I'll be glad to behead him flamboyantly." Uzui Tengen said while holding his sword. I sighed again, I'm opened my mouth to talk when the boy started shouting names of someoene.

" What will we do to Tomioka, About on Kocho's information he also violated the rules. Do you have any words Tomioka." Iguro Obanai said, he is the serpent pillar who also got promoted as a pillar together with the Love Pillar, Mitsuri Kanroji one year after I become a pillar. I stared at Tomioka who is standing far away from us.

" Don't worry Iguro, he did come along with us right?" I said while raising my head to Iguro. He didn't response yet avoided my gaze.

" I'm interested in this boy's story, about taking a demon despite being a demon slayer. Of course knowing that he violated the rule." I smiled when Shinobu spoke, I then faced the boy who is hesitating to speak.

" Don't worry, you can explain to us carefuly." I said with a smile on my face.

" She is my-" he suddenly coughed making Shinobu grabbed the water and make him drink. After that he started explaining about his family who got killed by demons and the one who survived was him and his sister who became a demon at that time. He also explained us that his sister didn't eat any human for two years. Even though he tried to convince the others they can't easily trust them. After all, demon's only food is human.

" Excuse me." Kanroji then spoke making us look at her. " I do have my doubts, though. Do you really think it's okay to deal with him without his permission?"

" Kanroji is right, we can't just decide on our own without Master's permission." I said making Kyojuro and Uzui looked at me.

" My sister will fight besides me! She can fight as a Demon Slayer to protect humans!"

" Oi, are you having fun in here?" I heard Sanemi spoke making me look at him, he was carrying a box. He then stared at Tanjiro with a smirk on his face. Shinobu then turned to face Sanemi with her serious face. Looks like Sanemi made my little sister angry.

" What did you said? She can fight as a demon slayer to protect humans? That's impossible!" He then grabbed his sword and stabbed the box making Tanjiro widened his eyes. Sanemi then pulled out his sword with bloods on it. Tanjiro then stand up and faced Sanemi.

" Those who hurt my sister Pillar or not! I won't let you get away with it!" Tanjiro started to attack Sanemi making me dashed towards them and also making the boy stop. All of them stared at me with shocked expression.

" Shinazugawa, would you mind letting the box go." I said in my serious voice, yes I'm angry that's why I used Sanemi's last name. He just glared at me before scoffing and throw the box infront of me but of course I catch it. It's a  little bit heavy and I can sense the demon inside but something is bothering me with her presence it's gentle and kind.

" Here." I gently put the box down beside him before smiling. He was just staring at me with a shock expression before smiling and thanked me.

" The Master has arrived." The twins said while smiling at us, the door opened as the Master slowly walk infront of us. I gently bowed while Sanemi forcedly pin Tanjiro to bow, geez always using force. He then greets the Master with polite voice  making sighed.

" Before the meeting start, would you mind explaining to us about this boy who was accompanied by a demon?" Sanemi asked making us all face the master.

" I apologize for startling you all. About Tanjiro and Nezuko, I've accepted their situation. And I want you to accept it." The Master explained and of course the rock pillar didn't agreed and also the others opposed. Two of the pillar accepted or didn't care.

" The demon slayer corps' mission is to annihilate demons. I request you to-"

" I wanted to agree Master." All of them stared at me again. I smiled and faced our Master who is staring at me despite on bieng a blind person. " I know it's hard to trust them but we didn't saw the demon girl's action if she ate a human or not."

" Sachi is right. The letter please." On of the girls grabbed a letter and started reading it. It's a letter from a former water pillar. Explaining and also asking to accept the two of them. And if the demon girl ate a human they will atone by committed seppuku.

" Sa what if they commit seppuku?" Like I said, they can't trust them at all. I sighed, but like Master said they can't guarantee that she won't attack humans. She was got refrained from devouring humans for almost two years and that's a clear prove for them to believe. And also it's hard to believe that he met Kibutsuju Muzan. Sanemi started shaking Tanjiro making me stop him.

" Forcing him will not help us to know about Muzan." I said making Sanemi scoffed and let Tanjiro go. The Master then signaled us to be silent, as he explained that Muzan sent demons to kill Tanjiro. That does mean, I can meet upper moon two again. Sanemi can't accept it so he grabbed his sword and cut his hand making bloods rolled to his arms. He then grabbed the box and make his blood dropped to the box. We heard scratching from the box, no ot's more like she was enduring it.

Iguro persuade Sanemi that it's not good doing it in the sunlight making me glare at him. Sanemi then dashes towards the place where sunlight can't hit it. He dropped the box and started stabbing it twice no, thrice. I then clenched my hand as I tried to stand up but got stopped by Himejima. I just sighed as I continued to watch, Sanemi then opened the box  and a girl stand up. Minutes had passed the girl turned her head in disgust. Making me sigh in relief as a smile appeared in my face.

" So now it's proven that Nezuko won't attack humans." Now it was proven but it's not enough for the others to accept it. I already know that this boy is something special who can really defeat muzan.

*****