Chapter 16

Sachi's POV
Another rest day for all of the pillars, but about what Master mentioned at the meeting yesterday keeps on bothering me.

Flashback*
" I've been thingking on revealing something to all of you my lovely childrens." All of us went silence as we seriously faced the Master. " Tanjiro and Nezuko is not the only one who help each other." Our eyes widened, does it mean that there is another demon and demon slayer working for each other?

" What do you mean Master?" Kyojuro asked with serious face.

" It's been twenty three years since I met them and I don't know if they are still alive." The master continued, Sanemi then asked if who are they making Master smiled. " It's a girl and a boy, though it's opposite. The girl was a former flower pillar and the boy was a member of twelve kizuki."

" What?? If he is a former kizuki then why did they partnered up?" Izui asked with disbelief in his face. The Master was just smiling.

" They were inlove to each other." Again all of us were shocked, Sanemi of course complained. Making the Master shush him. " I know it's impossible, but they were so inlove. Of course some of the pillars and demons tried to killed them but they suddenly vanished. Of course the flower pillar wrote a letter and she said they were blessed with two childs." I was still shocked, does that means their child is in twenties now?

" What about the two children? Are they dead?" Mitsuri asked.

" We don't know if they are alive or not. Well, this meeting is done. I can't wait to see you again my childrens."
*****
Demon and human having a special feelings with each other. Well, I guess love can't be ignored. I then stand up as I approach Kanao who is staring at someone. Kanao noticed me making her face me with a smile on her face.

" Nee-chan I think you have visitors." I blinked my eyes, really? I then turn to look at them and my eyes widened when someone dashed towards me. When it's clear for me to see them, my eyes was still widened.

" Tsuyuri-san!" It was the servant of the prince whom I helped last week on my mission. He then stopped and panted before facing me with panicked face. I sweatdropped while facing him.

" J-jirou-san why are you here? And where is the prince?" I asked. His eyes widened as he grabbed my hands.

" T-t-the prince and s-some other guy w-were fighting!" He said, I didn't have time to react because he pulled me and dragged me somewhere. When he stopped, I saw Kyojuro with his serious face with, If i'm not mistaken he was glaring at someone. I then turn my eyes to the other side and saw the prince who is also doing the same. Jirou said they were fighting but I guess they were just having a glaring contest.

" What's wrong here?" I asked making them looked at me. Akito then smiled as he approached me with a hug making me jolt in surprise.

" Sachi! You're here!" He said, I felt a very dangerous stare behind me making me broke the hug and nervously smiled at Akito. " I was asking him the place where you're staying but he can't say it." Akito's voice become serious as he face Kyojuro.

" I told you, strangers shouldn't enter at the butterfly estates." Kyojuro replied with a smile yet serious voice. Akito the scoffed as he grabbed my  hands with a smile on his face.

" Sachi, I came here to see you and also the Master here invited me to stay for one week." He said making me nod and smile at him gently. Again, I felt someone who is staring at me dangerously, maybe it's my imagination.

" U-uhm, Prince Akito, it's about time to meet the Master and also to visit the place where we will staying." Jirou said with nervous voice. Akito just scoffed as he gently puts down my hand. He then smiled at me.

" Then, see you tomorrow!" My eyes widened as I felt his lips kissed my cheeks, he then waved his hand and started walking together with Jirou. I remember Kyojuro was with us making me turn my back and saw him smirking while staring at me. I gulped, why do I feel nervous and why do I feel guilty. He then approached me and suddenly pulled me harshly.

" K-kyojuro wait." I said while trying to break free but he tightened his grip making me wince in pain. I just let him dragged me and I didn't notice we were at the garden where that he showed me. He then pushed me to the tree making me wince in pain again, pinning me. Our face met and he was still smirking.

" Hey Sachi, who is that guy." He said in his very serious voice making me gulp. Why is he acting like this anyway?

" H-he is the prince that I escorted on my mission last week." I said with soft voice.

" Then why did he kissed you?" Damn it why do I feel guilty?

" I-i don't know." His grip tightened again making me close my eyes.

" K-kyojuro, it hurts." I said as tears fell down on my eyes, I don't know either why am I crying but I'm afraid. I didn't see this side of him and he is so scary. His eyes widened as his grip loosened. I was shocked when he hugged me.

" I'm sorry." He whispered, I then hugged him back as I leaned my head to his toned chest. His heart is beating fastly, don't tell me is he jealous? He then broke the hug as he leaned down and captured my lips. My face becomes red and my heart is thumping. He then deepened the kiss as he bit my lips for an entrance, which I also agreed. Our kiss becomes a make out session, we then broke away knowing that we need to breath. He then leaned his forehead to mine as we face each other panting.

He then grinned, making me blinked my eyes.

" Are you...jealous?" I asked making him looked at me with serious face before smiling as his eyes softened.

" Yes I am." My face turned red when he answered it. He really is jealous?? I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He then wrapped his arms to my waist while facing me. " Cause I dam-"

" Cawwwww! Rengoku Kyojuro, you have a mission! Caawww!" Kyojuro was cut of by his crow. He sighed in frustration as he gently remove his arms to my waist. He then smiled at me while tapping my head.

" Well I guess, I'll tell you after my mission is done. Sorry if you need to wait." He said before walking away. When he is far enough I can't stop but to scream in happiness. I can't believe that he was jealous because of Akito. I will wait for him to tell something, but why is his mission making me feel uneasy and worried. I sighed, I guess I was just imagining things.

*******