Chapter 17

Sachi's POV
" Sachi...I love you...." A voice said, It was so familiar. I then saw a man infront of me. He was wearing a familiar haori like Kyojuro's. It was full of blood and there I saw me crying while hugging someone.

I suddenly waked up and I noticed that I was sleeping at the living room. I also felt tears rolled down on my eyes. It's been three days and Kyojuro was still in his mission. He also wrote a letter to me that someone will accompany him, and it was none other than Tanjiro and his friends. I'm happy that someone will be with him but I felt uneasy. My dream was so terrifying and I'm not mistaken it was Kyojuro who died.

" No! He is strong he will not die." I said, though saying it will not ease me. I then stand up walking to my room. I entered and grabbed my haori together with my sword. Tanjiro and his friends already went out to meet Kyojuro and I've decided to meet him also. I'm afraid that I can't see him ever again. I then went out and met Shinobu who is a little bit confused.

" Neechan? Do you have a mission?" She asked making me stop. I then shook my head.

" I'm going to meet Kyojuro." I said, his eyebrow twitch indicating that he is angry.

" But he is already riding a train together with Tanjiro-kun and the others and also it's already dark." Sje said, I sighed then faced her seriously.

" I'm afraid that something bad will happen. Please Shinobu just today." I said, she sighed and defeat, before grabbing something through her  pocket.

" Okay, but neechan here get this for medication." She said as she gave me some pill making me smile and grabbed it. I then waved goodbye and hurriedly went to the nearest place for a train station. Thankfully Akito didn't visit us today. If he visists then I shouldn't be running like this just to meet Kyojuro.

******
Hours had passed and I arrived at a train station and also the train was already closing making me run as fast as I could to enter. I sighed in relief when I make it in time. The train started to move, I was confused because there are few people and also some of the rears are empty. I then started walking to enter the empty rear. It's for me to ease my worriedness.

Minutes had passed the train suddenly stopped. And some people were confused and also panicking.

" Were sorry dear passengers for startling you. One train exploded and I'm afraid to say that we need to wait for them to fix it." My eyes widened, as I opened the window and entered the forest. It's the only short route for me to arrived at the place where the other train exploded.

" Caaaw! I saw the flame pillar fighting someone! Caaw hurry!" My crow said, I fasten my speed as my heart started to beat fastly.

" Am I near!" I asked.

" Yes! Caaaw! Also 20 minutes before the sun rise up!" Damn it! I'm so late! Please let me make it in time. I don't want  to be late again please! I focused on running, I still didn't arrived!

Minutes had passed and I know I'm near, I saw someone running making me face him. He also faced me as my eyes widened. He is an upper moon, but I ignored it and continued running. I stopped from running when I saw Tanjiro who is crying and Kyojuro was talking. My legs was shaking while approaching them. Kyojuro noticed me and smiled. My eyes went down and saw a big wound to his heart. He then continued talking making me approach him.

Tanjiro backed off, I then grabbed Kyojuro's shoulder and let him lay down to my lap. I hurriedly get the medicine that Shinobu gave me, it's a medicine to stop the bleeding for a while. I felt his hand grabbed mine.

" Don't stop me Kyojuro, please stop your bleeding for a while." I said as I opened the pill.

" No, I feel like I can't make it." He said with a smile on his face.

" Please...." My voice started to shake, and faced him. Tears started to cascade making him touch my cheeks and wiped it.

" Sachi."

" Don't talk."

" I love you....sorry if I made you wait just to hear it....." his hands then weakened as his eyes began to close. My eyes widened as  I gasp and touch his hand.

" Kyojuro. Hey talk to me. Please." My voice then weaked while tears keep on cascading. I then hugged him tightly. " Please wake up! I love you too! Don't leave me! Wake up idiot!" I said as I cried and cried.

" Tsuyuri-san." I ignored Tanjiro who tapped my shouldet.

" After you confessed you will leave me! Wake up idiot!" I shouted as I face him but no response at all. My eyes softened in pain as I place a kiss on his lips then leaned my head to his forehead. I cried and cried.

' Please! Let him live, I'm begging. If you are with us flower that can heal.'

I know begging for something that didn't exist is useless. I sobbed as I continued hugging Kyojuro. He is not waking up, and he will not open his eyes again. I'm late again, why do I came so long? Why!? Why are you punishing me? You always get someone important to me! God! Why??

A sudden warm hands was placed on my cheeks making me open my eyes and saw Kyojuro who is smiling. My eyes widened, he then wiped my tears and grinned. I smiled and hugged him tightly, I heard him chuckled as he gently rised up while hugging me.

Kyojuro's POV
It's dark and it's cold, I know I'm already dead,  I felt so bad leaving Sachi behind. I guess, It's my fate to die. I sighed.

" I'm sorry Sachi." A sudden bright of light appeared making me squint my eyes, I saw a figure of a person infront of me.

" Are you ready Kyojuro?" I smiled, It was my mother  who came for me. I then started approaching it when I felt the coldness disappeared. " But I guess you're not prepare." She then said and the light started to fade.

" Wait!"

" I don't want you to leave." One voice said making me turn my back but all I can see was darkness. " Open your eyes."

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Sachi crying while hugging me. I then raised my hand and cupped her  cheeks while wiping it. She was shocked  and suddenly hugged me. I then rised up gently while hugging her. I didn't felt any pain to my chest part making me broke the hug and hold it. There was no wounds at all, I also noticed that flowers appeared in the whole sorroundings.

" Idiot Kyojuro! Don't scare me like that!" Sachi said while sobbing making me look at her. I was so confused right now, did Sachi did this?

" Sachi, did you heal me?" I asked, she then looked at me confused before looking down. Her eyes widened.

" Huh? No I didn't do anything." She said while  still sobbing making me smile. But why do I feel that she did this without noticing it. I then turned my gaze to Tanjiro who is staring at Sachi.

" Tsuyuri-san, flowers started appearing when you were crying." Tanjiro said, I then turn my gaze to Sachi who is  also confused. 

" I swear I didn't do anything." She said, I just smiled, then hugged Sachi making her tense a bit but then relaxed. I'm afraid of leaving her behind and I'm happy that I came back alive again.

******