Thank You

Whoa.

I wrote a book.

Now that it's sunk in, I want to take a moment to thank each and every one of you who made it to the end. Through the ups and downs of writing and editing and second guessing myself until my oxygen levels dropped, you all stayed with me and I cannot express how much that means to me.

A very special thanks goes to all of you who have spurred me on with your comments and messages. Though I didn't originally intend to publish any of this, I find I am dangerously addicted to feedback. You've created a monster! In all seriousness, your comments and encouragement are the reason I've made it to the Thank You. Your words could not have been more generous and uplifting.

A large thank you must go to Nick. My brave, courageous friend. Who, when told I was writing something inspired by his life: blushed, shrugged, and said "that's probably a pretty depressing book! Can you at least give me a love life in it?" Dearest Nick. You'll find your Rachel someday. And she'd better deserve you. Or I'll kick her ass.

To those of you who've asked if there will be a sequel: I think not. Jo has been through quite enough. It would be cruel to drag him through anymore drama. I supposed I'll just let him have his damn happy ending. However, I have several ideas forming for books based on other people I have met. What can I say. People fascinate me.

But I digress...

Well.

This is it.

Thank you all, from the bottom of my grimy little soul.

Until we next meet.