A little heads up on what to expect

So I know damn well this sounds weird and to be honest I didn't even imagine writing a fanfic(?) about Soobin from TXT.
So it all started with a dream that I had that was soooo incredibly weird. I don't even know why I dreamt THAT about him but sure I guess...
Eventually I decided to write the dream down (quite obvious sksksk).
So the main story I will have to make up since I don't remember more than half of the dream so I just wanted to let y'all know that just a part of the story is based on my dream.
What I remember is that Soobin was quite close with this guy, that I'm assuming it was his boyfriend, considering a few more things of the plot *dream* that I still remember 😂.
If later, you wanna know which part it is, you can ask me and I'll point it out.
So all in all, you can think the story is weird because it's your opinion (so do I so...😂). I hope you enjoy it thought.

Btw it just so happened that Soobin's "partner" in my dream was a boy so I didn't make that part up. Now you know.

Just a small introduction to the main characters:
Soobin is tall young boy with fair skin, dark hair, very expressive dark eyes and a very attractive face in which his dimples are what stand out the most.
He has a very weird humor which makes him very unique and is also very shy around new people but eventually he'll get around to get to know them.
Bonus: He has a very weird talent that allows his skin to be very stretchy.

Hyunwook is a tall young boy, just a few inches shorter than Soobin but around his age, just a few months younger. He has pale skin, dark hair, his eyes are angular, almost rhombus shaped, they are an unusual light brown which makes them stand out in his bony face. His nose is very small and cute, perfecting his face, and his lips are very plump, making them one of his most appealing features.
Like Sobbin, he is very shy but when he feels someone wronged him he'll come upfront for confrontation. Because of his shyness, he has a resting bitch face on the outside, making him look cold and uninterested, but on the inside he's a very happy person that likes to share his happiness with others around him.
(He always wanted to be a singer, so he decided to ask his mom (his father passed away) to let him audition for a kpop company. Eventually, his mom allowed him to go and the first company he auditioned was BigHit and he passed with flying colors, becoming then a trainee.)

If you want to base Hyunwook's face on someone, from what I can remember his face was familiar to me but I'm not able to recognize him, so I think he might have a close face to both, Kang Daniel and Park Jihoon in a way. Like a mix of their faces together (it wasn't either of them though).

*he could also be Kim Donghyun (AB6IX) now that I think about it...probably isn't though.

You can base him on them (or just one of them) or not. It's up to you, so you decide.
I don't base him on them but if it's easier for you too connect better with the character, than you can.

AND NO IT WAS NOT SEXUAL YOU PERVERTS!!! (at least what I remember 😐)