Box

Thump

Your head is pounding

Thump

Your eyes are closed tight

Thump

You don't want to open them. You don't want the morning light to make them sting. Migraines have been bad lately, mainly due to stress of school ... some of it from stress of home. You sit up and open you eyes finally ... It's dark, why is it dark? Is it still night. You feel sore, but rested. You reach for you phone, to check the the time

Thud

Your hand hits metal, a large metal wall, less than 2 feet away. Cold. Cold metal surrounds you. You reach both your hands out and frantically move you hands around the wall, your hands making a shuffling noise, then you hand hits and edge, you move your hand along the edge. Your in a box only big enough for you too sit up straight in and cross you legs. Your in a box. Your in a very cold, dark box.

                  Feeling claustrophobic?

Sharp breaths. You can hear sharp breaths. Whining breaths, they're yours. You put out both arms and try to stand up. It's like your trying to push the box open, but of course it's not working. You grab your arms tight. ... Plastic squeak echos in the small ... small, small, small ... box. It's your skin? No. It's something on your skin, your hand, your everywhere except your face. It was a thick plastic, you could still feel everything. It was like a second skin. It didn't feel like any material you had ever felt. It made your feel itchy, not because it was uncomfortable, in fact it didn't feel like you were wearing anything, but because of how unnatural it was.

You began to think, what was happening. All possibility ran through your mind. A bad dream? A cruel prank? Oh god, a kidnapping? You began to really panic, you kicked and punched and screamed, trying your best to break out of the box or at least draw some attention. No one noticed, no one came and you didn't even make one stupid fucking dent in this god awful box.

You hug your arms again an finally try let your eyes adjust to the dark. Not much to see. It was, for sure a box.

"Wow, good job detective, your in a box, we get it." You think to yourself, can't help but shout at yourself even in the worst of times.

There was a symbol though, engraved into the metal. Like a skull with one eye and ... horns maybe. You thoughts went to slaughter house, you thought for a second you would be slaughtered for meat, but that thought left as quickly as it came, although still unsettling

You eyes heat up, you were afraid, so afraid

Thud

You shifted forward and then had your back smacked to the back of the box. You had been moving, you hadn't even noticed, not bumps in he road, no sounds of cars, no shift in speed. No sounds, no movement. 

You could hear commotion. You could hear a lot, not much to see in there.

Taps and shuffles could be heard on the top of the box. You get ready, you think they'll open the box. Heart racing, heavy breathing. 

Light

Light starts to pour into box

((Another note: It's short, sorry, just wanted to get something uploaded. Tell me what you think, I have a general story, but I'm open to any ideas and suggestions. Just comment them))