New start

So there I was sitting in the chair, waiting for the chief of surgery to talk to me. I don't know what's it about, but maybe it's a job offer or he's firing me for my lack of joyness towards my colleague's. They're all a bunch of snobs and have no respect for the patients, all they care about is getting the scalpel and cutting open the next person. As I'm thinking about what's going to happen he calls me in to his office. "Dr. Robbins, I have some outstanding news for you." When he said those words I felt the weight of stress go away immediately. " I have been told by Seattle Grace hospital they're looking for the best PEDs surgeon out there and well I recommended you." My face was full of joy, this place was the one place I've been applying for a whole year. They never accepted me, because they already had a PEDs surgeon till he retired 2 months ago. Ever since then the hospital has been looking for a replacement and forgot all about me until chief Murman told them about me and they all of a sudden remembered me. "You leave in a week Dr. Robbins, go home and pack, rest, and live your best moments there. Become the best Arizona. I couldn't help but flash him my best smile.