Friends? Or something more.

Arizona POV

As I was walking out of the scrub room with a very beautiful brunette attached to my hand, I feel amazing on the inside. Sure she may have rejected, but she wanted it. She may not want this now, but I'll wait for her.

As we got dressed and headed out the doors of the hospital she says to me, "So where are we going to get our drinking on Arizona?" I looked back at her and smiled real big and I say, " I honestly have no idea." Then I think again and say, "Oh wait, what about Jo's? " She looks at me for a second with no reply and says "Sure thing, I go there all the time." So we go and we drive my car there. As I'm driving I can feel her staring at me, not like an actual kind of staring, a kind where you want to stare, but you also don't. That's what she was doing and man it made me feel butterflies in my stomach just being beside her.

About 5 minutes later we are at Jo's heading up to the doors. We head in and grab a booth.

"So Callie tell me about yourself?" Callie looks up and locks eyes with me. I know I'm not the only one who felt the rush that went through me when we locked eyes. I grab and her hand, because she still hasn't answered me. "Callie," I say, "Are you okay?" She looks up and breathing hitched when we touch. She just tells me she's fine and that we should order some drinks.

~10 DRINKS LATER~

Callie's POV

Well should get you home Arizona. You're quite intoxicated." The perky blonde gets up and says, "No, I want to be with you Calliope. " Hearing the blonde say that made Callie warm up inside. "So, you did remember what I said my name was after all. "Of course I'd remember Calliope, plus something as beautiful as you needs to be said." Callie was literally thinking about taking the blonde home with her and having her way with her, but she couldn't, at least not yet.

"Let's go Arizona," said Callie.

"Alright, "said Arizona.

They get in Arizona's car, but this time Callie's driving. Something starts to happen though. Arizona takes her hand and starts to rub up and down Callie's thigh. Callie's immediate reaction was nothing more than a moan itself. Shit she thought. She wanted this, but she didn't want to move so fast and end up losing Arizona in the end. All that she was thinking started to fade away after Arizona unbuckled her seat belt and reached over to Callie and started to kiss her neck. She was encouraged to move on each time when she heard an adorable, but sexy moan.