Being here

~A week later~

I walk down the empty halled apartments. I look for my door number 16. I walk in and immediately look around the apartment. I think to myself "Gosh this place is amazing. " In a split second as I was turning I fall and land on my ass. Laughing at my foolish mistake. Someone walked up to my door seeing what was going on. They walked in and said "Need a hand getting up there neighbor?" I turn around and look at the mystery figure and say "Yes, that would be great." As she grabs my hand pulling my hand up she says to me "The names Christina Yang. Arizona Robbins," I giggled back to her. " Well I just came over to see if you were all right, it was nice to meeting you. If you need anything I'm right next door." I tell her a big thank you and then shut the door. ~3 days later~ As I unpacked my last box, I groaned at the fact I can't start my job till two more days. I pulled out my white and red wine stored in my grocery bags and opened the white wine and poured myself a glass. Downing the whole glass in 3 seconds. I look on my phone for nearest bars and it comes up with a place called Jo's. It was only a block away from the apartment complex, so I could even walk there if I wanted. I grabbed my purse and jacket and locked my door. I go down the stairs and head out to my car. I start the car and drive off looking for this place called Jo's. I found it in a matter of 30 minutes. I couldn't help it, I am not good with knowing where I'm going. Plus I stopped to buy some groceries and other stuff. I walk into the bar and see a crowd of people everywhere. I walk up to the bartender and asked for a "Crown Royal."Funny thing too, the guy who owns it is named Jo. As I drank my delicious Crown Royal Jo asks me "Where are going from Blondie, haven't seen you here before?" As I choke a little realizing he's talking to me I say "Miami, I just moved here a week ago for a job opening in Seattle Grace Hospital. You'll love it there, the people there are out of this world amazing." I couldn't help but just smile at the thought of amazing doctors. Ones who actually cared for the patient. After a couple of hours of drinking and flirting with the local girls. Who by the way were absolutely boring.I went home after what seemed like the most boring night ever.