Falling apart

Arizona's POV

When I got home that night I kept thinking of her. God I just met her and here I am obsessing over her. She's probably straight. I always fall for the stating girls. This sucks. She is different though, from ll the other girls I've been with. When she looked at me, I know it is dumb, but I felt like I could see a life with her. I would never stop wanting to look at her gorgeous face. God I need to stop this, i just met her and i already want her. Well I might as well go to bed.

Callie's POV

Well this really stinks I thought to myself. I feel like life is always trying to fuck me over. I mean for instance this beautiful girl named Arizona called me beautiful. I mean she could have just been saying it to make me feel better. But something about it made me believe she mean't it. When I get to my apartment, I get my keys put and start to put the right key into the hole. As I'm doing so my phone starts to ring. I pick it up thinking it'd Mark. Instead it was my dad. "Hello Calliope," he said. I was so surprised he called me. I mean after our last talk, he seemed like he never wanted me to be a part of the family anymore. Daddy, Why are you calling me?"

I wanted to see if you changed your mind about what you told me yesterday. So have you, Calliope? Wow dad, I really thought you were calling to apologize and accept me. And no, I'm still who I was yesterday and I will always be the same. Don't call me again, unless you're ready to accept me," I said with tears starting to form in my eyes. With that I hung up on him, just like he did with me.

I let out a big sigh and went to my bathroom. I got in the shower and was done within minutes. After that I put on a nightshirt and some shorts and got into my bed, thinking of Arizona.