Chapter 1: The Black Eclipse Wyvern's Arrival

Raymond Nero's POV
I am walking through the convention while looking at booths and other cosplayers. Hello, my name is Raymond Nero, and I am here at my first-ever Video Game Con. This is actually my first time going to a convention, let alone dressed as my favourite monster from Monster Hunter, the Black Eclipse Wyvern, Gore Magala. As I am walking through the convention, I saw a booth, which seemed to be run by a man dressed as the Merchant from Resident Evil 4. I was slightly interested, so I went there and see if there is anything interesting that i want to buy.

As I made it to booth, the man looked at me and, despite being covered by his bandana, smiled creepily at me, which sends a slight shiver down my spine.

"Hello, stranger. Nice Gore Magala costume, perhaps there is something here you could buy to make it more... cool-looking" he said in a creepy tone matching his creepy smile. I nodded before I started looking at the stuff he is selling. To my surprise, everything here are well-made replicas of weapons and artifacts from video games and anime, but my eyes are focus on the perfect replica of Yamato, Sparda, Red Queen, Blue Rose, and Cavaliere from Devil May Cry 5, Devil Bringer and Beowulf from Devil May Cry 4, Mercy and Redemption from Darksiders Genesis, Knight Brace from Ultraman Mebius, Armed Mephisto from Ultraman Nexus, the Ryuga Deck from Kamen Rider Ryuki, Castle Doran and Tatsulot from Kamen Rider Kiva, and Chaos Emeralds and Phantom Ruby from Sonic the Hedgehog. Even though they're not part of my costume, they still look to cool to pass on.

"How much for those?" I asked while pointing at them. He looked at them for a moment before turning back to me.

"All of them together would be one hundred and fifty dollars" He said. I nodded and pulled out my wallet before pulling three fifty dollars and handing them to him, and he put all the stuff inside a plastic bag before handing it to me, but suddenly, I started feeling dizzy and I fell to the ground, on the verge of being unconscious. The last thing I heard was the man laughing evilly before I blacked out.

HOURS LATER

I slowly opened my eyes, but for some reason, my vision is still black. What the hell? Why the hell can't I see? No seriously, I opened my eyes and yet all I could see is darkness, until suddenly and slowly, purple lines appeared in my vision and started forming a look of a forest with a waterfall beside me. Most people would be freaked out by now, but I know that freaking out won't do any good, so I was just confused and curious and tried to get up from the ground, only to fall back down to it. I raised my brow, or would if I still have them, cause I can't feel them anymore, but I still keep my cool, and started thinking on how can I get up from the ground. Deciding to just walk on all four, I stood up from the ground on all four like a dog or a cat would before moving towards the lake the water from the waterfall made to take a look at my reflection. When I made it to the lake, I looked at my reflection, but slightly jumped back in surprise at what I just see. I slowly moved back towards the lake and once again take a look at reflection, and when I see it again, it made my jaw dropped. In my vision, the purple lines that formed the lake, instead of showing my normal self, shows the reflection of a too familiar monster. I took a closer look at the reflection to confirm it's me, I lifted one claw, and it did the same thing. I widened my eyes as I know exactly the shape of the monster that I became...

I...

Am...

Gore Magala...

...

...

I AM A FUCKING GORE MAGALA!

I started to slowly panic, but I remember to keep calm, so I slowly did, barely. I looked at my right shoulder to see one of my ragged cape-like wings with a claw on it, and so try to move it, and it did. Honestly, it felt like having my human arms or an extra pair of arms which I could move like my first pair.

Suddenly, I felt something really small fell on my head and fell to the ground beside me. I look down at the ground on my right to see a book with a G insignia on the cover. I looked at it curiously, how can a book just fell out of the sky? Maybe it contain some information about where I am or how I became Gore Magala, so I tried to flip it open with my right wing claw, as I would like to call it, only to have some trouble opening it carefully, not wanting to somehow shred it, with my giant wing claw, due to how small the book is. I sigh in annoyance, this is going to be really annoying...