Chapter 9

3rd Person POV

"I will be back in just ten min na... na na na." Wayo have been trying his best to convince Ming, to wait for him for the time being, so that he can go to Phana's classroom.

Today is Phana's last day at school and Wayo prepared a gift for him to congratulate him on graduating high school. But, Ming was just too stubborn to let him go that his puppy face didn't work as well. Wayo had no idea as to why he despised Phana so much that he wasn't even willing to let him go even if it meant just for a sec. Wayo would have understand if they were not together but Ming has already approved Phana and Wayo dating each other so, why was Ming so unreasonable to let him go was the only question Wayo had.

Wayo sighed and I looked down at the small box that he had been holding in his hands in defeat. "I don't think I can convince him to wait for me for the time while, I give this gift to P'Pha." Wayo thought looking all gloomy.

Ming noticed Wayo's expression and said a bit annoyed "You are probably gonna meet him later tonight." Ming didn't Know why he was annoyed and why he had this bitter taste in his mouth when he said that and why he had no heart to let Wayo. Ming was fully aware that Wayo and phana were together and that it was natural for them to want to spend time with eachother and it was not like Wayo asked him to go with him and it's not like he had to be a third wheel or anything. Only thing he had to do was to wait and yet he was not willing.

"I know... But I just want to surprise him na. I will be back in ten minute. I will just give him the gift and come back na...na na na." Wayo pouted his lower lips out, making his eyes bigger than it already is, looking right at Ming. As if he would cry any moment if Ming didn't agree.

Ming stared at Wayo for a while and finally nodded his head in defeat with a sigh. Wayo's pout instantly turned into a huge smile as he finally won the battle.

"I knew that you won't say no to me. Thank you na." Wayo hugged Ming but backed away immediately feeling that he shouldn't be doing and that he can't be having feeling for Ming while he decides to be with Phana.

"Only ten min na. If you don't return after ten min, I'm gonna come get you." Wayo nodded as Ming reminded him.

"I will be right back na." Wayo made his way to Phana's classroom.

'I hope P'Pha would like this gift' Wayo thought looking at the small box, in his hand. 'I'm so happy that P'Pha wanted to be with someone like me, even though he knew that I may not be able to return his feelings back, he never pressured me to love him back and always gave me my space. He was always there for me, trying to make me happy, doing every single little thing to bring a smile on my face. It was always him doing his best to make our relationship work without any condition. He has always been patient waiting for me to return his feeling. And today I will return his feeling, I know I still can't just move on from Ming and maybe I still don't want to let go of my feeling but today I'm ready to try, try to get over Ming and to Love P'Pha.' Wayo made up his Mind as a small smile break out from his lips thinking about how happy Phana would be.

"I'm so happy. Thank u so much na. P' will do his best to make it work na. I know that, you still have him in his heart. But let me tell you I will make you fall for me and forget him.".

.

.

Wayo didn't even realize that he had already reached Phana's classroom, when he heard Beam's voice that he realized that he was already there. Wayo was about enter the room when he froze on his spot as he heard beam's words.

"Ai'Pha, you know that today is the last day of the bet, right?"

"Yeah, I know. You don't need to remind me." Phana replied with an irritated tone of voice as if didn't wanted to talk about it.