Chapter 10

3rd Person POV

“Ming, he came to get me. I need to go.” Wayo said and walked to a person who seemed to standing in a distance. Ming couldn’t see the face of the person properly but his built seemed to similar, someone who he resented the most. Ming tried to run towards Wayo and stop him, but his feet were stuck in the ground. He tried but to no avail, Wayo was getting nearer to the person.

“YO!!!” Ming shouted for it was the only thing he could do right now. But Wayo turned deaf to his shouts. The faceless person wrapped his hands around Wayo’s shoulder, while Wayo looked at the person with an is idiotic smile, as if the only thing that he could now see was this faceless person.

“YO, come back.” Ming shouted as he saw them turned their back towards him and fade in the dark.

.

.

.

“YO!” Ming woke up from his dream panting and sweating heavily. Ming got up from the bed and grabbed a water bottle, gulping half the water. Ming tightened his hold on the bottle, determined that no matter what happens, he would not let Wayo go to that person. He won’t let Wayo leave like he did in his dream.

.

.

.

Wayo got up early with a fresh mind as he slept quite well after talking to Ming and knowing that he could now spend more time with Ming he couldn’t be more than happy. And since today he had no class today he decided to pamper himself and take his time getting ready as he took a towel and entered the bathroom thinking that ater getting ready he would go to Ming’s room to know if they could spend their time 2gether if he didn’t have plans with his engineering buddies.

.

.

.

Wayo got out of the bathroom felling refreshed only to get startled by Ming, who was sitting on his bed reading one of his one piece manga collection. Wayo was frozen on spot ‘how could someone look so handsome reading a manga’ That was something Wayo thought as he looked at the mesmerizing scenario infront of him. 

Ming looked up to see Wayo, in all his beauty as he stood there wrapped up in just a towel on his waist. Ming couldn't take his eyes of the beauty that was laid infront of him. ‘it’s been years that I show Yo’s bare skin’ Ming thought to himself as he felt the urge to touch the Pale white skin. Wayo was someone who didn’t really like to show skin much, even when they went to beach, Wayo never pulled his shirt up and just sat in a corner, while others enjoyed playing in water and showing off their bodies to get girls attention.

So, this was basically a feast to eyes. Ming could see that Wayo didn’t have abs and neither was he fit like Ming but yet the slim and slander body with the pale while skin was alluring to him. Even a girl’s hourglass body was nowhere near Wayo beauty. Ming wanted to hold him and never let go. Ming's eyes trailed from Wayo chest to his neck and started thinking that even a gentle touch would leave a mark, then what shade of red would the mark turned out to be, if he was to suck on Wayo's neck. And how it would feel when he would kiss those beautiful pink plump lips, Ming thought as he trailed his eyes to Wayo's lips. Ming unconsciously gulped as he thought about the things he wanted to do with Wayo.

While Wayo who was being starred like a sweet prey felt small in the eyes of the prediator, Wayo felt hot as his whole body started turning pink in embarrassment. Wayo hurriedly took his clothes and went back inside the bathroom leaving Ming who was still in his dream land messing with Wayo in every way possible only to wake up from his dream with a bang, only to find that Wayo had already inside the bathroom.

"What are you thinking, Pull your thoughts together Mingkwan. You can't be thinking like that about your best friend." Ming slapped himself trying to get rid of those sinful thoughts.

"Why are you slapping yourself?" 

Now it was Ming turn to get startled by the sudden appearance of Wayo "N...No, it nothing." Ming stuttered as he pulled his hands down to his side.

Wayo shrugged his shoulder and stood infront of the mirror drying his wet hair. Meanwhile, Ming took a sigh of relief. 

Wayo suddenly remembered that Ming got inside his room on his own and he doesn't remember opening it for him. So, Wayo turned to Ming asking how he got inside his room.

Ming smirked and walked infront of Wayo. "I got in with the help of this key." Ming informed as he took out a key from his pocket and started swaying the key infront of Wayo's eyes.

Wayo tried to snatch the key from Ming's hand but couldn’t as Ming suddenly backed his hand’s away resulting in Wayo falling on his chest losing his balance.

Ming held Wayo’s waist with the other hand balancing both their weight. Wayo looked up to Ming from his chest only to have his heart beating endlessly with Ming’s face so close and his hands on His waist.

Wayo clumsily took a step back and asked trying get his composer back "And why do you have my room key??" Wayo asked.

"Well, someone was so tired that he didn't even know when he fell asleep. And since that someone was sleeping so peacefully like small baby that it didn't felt right to wake the baby up and I couldn't leave him just like that. So, I took the liberty of taking the room key to lock the door and to make sure that this cute little friend of mine won't get kidnapped by some creep." Ming made up a lie. For he couldn’t say that I kept this spare key for myself because wanted to check on you.

And as a fool he was after getting ready he hurriedly came downstairs to look for Wayo but when he couldn’t find him in room, his heart almost jumped out of his chest when he heard the water running in the bathroom that he relaxed. And as he relaxed he just sat on the bed and started reading the manga forgetting that he wasn’t supposed to be in there. so, now he had no option but to tell the truth that he had the spare key. 

"But why are you here so early? Did we agreed to go out?" Wayo asked innocently for Ming seemed like he was ready to go out. “Or do you have plans with your buddies?” Wayo said this in a small voice feeling sad that he won’t get to spend his time with Ming.

Wayo thought that he would call his angels and spend the day with then when Ming suddenly jerked up, remembering why he was there, startling Wayo. Ming looked at Wayo and then he looked down at his watch "We are going to be late, get ready fast." Ming said encouraging Wayo to get ready.

Wayo looked at Ming with a confused look "But I don't have classes till afternoon and if you do. You should be the one who will we be late, why me??" Wayo said pointing at himself. 

"Don't you know, we have moon and star practice starting today? Didn't you check your line massage??" Ming enquired looking at wayo as if he couldn't believe what he was so oblivious.

Wayo hurried to get his cellphone and checked his line message. Indeed he had got a massage telling him that the Moon and Stars practice would be from today onwards. 

Both, Wayo and Ming hurried their way to the Moon and stars practice.