Chapter 11

3rd person POV

"oiii, now you arrive, You Know how many times I called you." Ging started as he finally saw the one who was supposed to be there a few moments ago. Ging was so busy scolding Wayo that he didn't realize Ming was standing right behind Wayo.

Ming looked at his poor bestfriend who was apologizing to the senior who seemed to be scolding without stopping. "Sorry P', it was actually my fault."

Ging finally realized Ming was there and his anger suddenly changed into shyness. "Ohh, you are the engineering Moon, right?" Ging asked, acting cute.

Ming waied to Ging and turned to Wayo, confused seeing the sudden change in Ging.

"You truly are handsome na, you will surely win the competition na." Ging said, smiling.

'I'm your junior though.' Wayo thought feeling left out but didn't say it out loud, afraid that he will anger Ging. While Ming accepted the praise with a smile.

"You two should get going na, it's already started." Ging informed and both Wayo and Ming made their Way to the hall.

.

.

.

*Phew

Wayo breathed out as he sat on the bench at the cafeteria. After all the running and practicing Wayo finally got to rest for the day. Wayo laid his head down on the table and closed his eyes.

'I'm sure you will win the competition.' Wayo remembered Ging's word. 'of course he will. He is so handsome and nice, and he is confident too. Everyone would be head over heels for him, and surely he will be getting a lot of attention and maybe he will get himself a girlfriend now.' Wayo started feeling depressed as he thought about all the possibilities of Ming and him getting further away from him. 'Why am I feeling so depressed, I should be happy for him like a best friend should. *Sigh Why am I so helpless.'

Wayo gasped as he felt something cold on his cheeks and jolted up, "Ming!" Wayo exclaimed only to see that the person In front of him was not the one he was thinking of.

'P'Pha!' Wayo said under his breath as shocked to see Phana.

"Here you go." Phana smiled, giving the bottle of pink milk to Wayo. But Wayo who wasn't expecting to see him now, just stared at Phana with an unreadable expression on his face.

Wayo didn't know how to respond, Wayo was totally clueless as to why Phana was there? And why was he even buying drinks for him? So, he was serious about winning Wayo back.

Phana sighed as he placed the pink milk on the table and took the seat in front of Wayo. "Aren't you going to take it... I thought it was your favorite. Or did is it not?" Phana said looking at the bottle of Pink Milk curiously, thinking if he really was mistaken or maybe Wayo's taste changed.

Wayo took a glance at the bottle of pink milk and asked "Why?" staring contently at the bottle.

"Why...Because I want to win you back. Because I want us to be together..." Phana paused as he saw Wayo frowning confused. Phana reached out to hold Wayo's hand that was placed on the table, Wayo looked down at the hand that was now caging his. "...and because I regret the thing that I did to you." Wayo looked up to Phana to see if there was any hint of lies but all he could see in Phana's eyes were love, sincerity, care, sadness and the desperation of wanting to be with Wayo.

Wayo knew that the things that he saw in Phana's eyes were the truth but yet Wayo didn't know if he could really trust him. Because this was the same person and these things that he was seeing in this person's eyes were something that he saw way before and they turned out to be fake and a bunch of lies with nothing else.