Yugi's POV

Yugi’s POV

Today Emi and Joey are back from America. Ever since Joey sent me that picture, I haven't stopped starting at it. I have to ask him about this person. It has to be Atemu, he looks so much like him! I jumped from the sofa, hearing the front door open and Emi sounding angry. “I literally just walked thorugh the door you sadistic – Don’t interrupt me. I’m just as confused!”

I raised a brow, what in the world is going on? I watched as she marched into the living room, throwing her suitcase onto the sofa. It was then I noticed a light on her ear. Ah, Kaiba?  I can’t believe Kaiba allows her to yell at him like that? They must really get along. I don’t think she realised I was here as she continued to walk around the room. “You think I know anything about this situation,” There was a pause. “I swear to Ra you are there for business, listen to me when I saw, DO NOT DUEL HIM.” Another pause. “I know what you are like. Let me do some research before you jump into anything.”

With that I heard a beep and assumed the call ended, particularly when she through the ear piece to the floor. I started to laugh at her actions making her blush. “Oh, hey big bro.” She fixed herself before standing up straight with a smile. We both just smiled at each other, clearly having missed each other. “I’m home.”

I got up giving her a hug. I realise that I wasn’t great before she left and just want her to know that I was sorry. “Welcome home,” I laughed pulling back. “SO, why were you yelling at Kaiba?” She started to stuttered and play with her hair nervously. I took a moment, grabbing my phone and showing her the photo. “Is it because of him?” She stayed silent and nodded. “Who is he?”

“I don’t know a lot,” She sighed. “All I know is  he knew who you were and started to ask about you.”

My eyes widened. From what I know, I'm not really known in America for duelling as they have their own league unless I;m more popular then I thought. “He did?”

She nodded. “It’s akward,” She spoke. “So I told Kaiba to not do anything before I know more. Wait, how did you get that photo?”

I laughed nervously. Oh, Joey took it in secret huh?

That evening Emi slept, Jet leg, it’s a bitch so I decide to go for a walk and maybe pick up some dinner for us. I can’t ask her to cook when she’s just done so much travelling. Turned out Joey was staying with Kaiba on a mini vacation and Emi was sent home to look up more about At- I mean Yami.

I looked through the windows as I continued to walk, stopping by a card shop that had some of the latest packs in. Grandpa had missed the order form for this set so I figured I could grab some. I walked inside, still looking at the shelves, paying no attention to what was around me. “Guess this is the wrong shop,” I heard quite a deep voice say in despair.

“I am sure this is illegal,” Another voice said. “Yami, let's just go back to the hotel room and forget this whole or-”

“No,” The other voice spoke. My head piped up. Yami? Wait the guy from the conference. I turned my head, not being able to see them due to the shelving so I poked my head around, getting a good view. Oh Ra it’s him? My heart began to pound rapidly. “Raville I need to find hima nd prove to myself this guy exists!”

I wasn’t sure what to do. Do I go speak to him? I jumped feeling a tug on my jacket. I looked down at the source a small kid, holding a pen and pad. “Mr Yugi,” He spoke. “Can I have your autograph please?”

I nodded, taking his pen and pad and signing it for him. He thanked me with a large smile before running off. “Yugi?” I turned around, seeing Yami standing there staring wide eyes at me.