Yugi's POV

I feel as if my heart is going to come out my mouth. Oh, my Ra, it's actually him. I jumped as he leapt towards me, taking my hands into his and staring me in the eyes. What- what is happening? Time around us stopped and I couldn't hear anything but the beating of my heart, I wonder if he can feel my pulse as he holds my hands. The moment broke as I saw Yami being hit on the head by a raven-haired man. "You moron!" He scolded. Yami, let go of my hands and held onto is head. The raven-haired man sighed, turning to me and bowing. "I apologise for my friend's actions. You see he's been very excited to meet you."

"Oh, really?" I blushed at the statement, my gaze going back to Yami.

"Yami, remember your manners," The raven-haired spat, pushing Yami into an upright position.

Our eyes met again and my blush deepened. Yami gave a soft smile before bowing; "My name is Yami Mitsugi. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

I bowed in return. "I'm Yugi Motou," I introduced myself.

"Listen Yugi, would you like to grab a coffee or something?" Yami asked, his deminer becoming that of a child's at Christmas.

I thought for a moment, should I? If I go am, I getting my hopes up? Afterall there is no way I can prove this man is in fact Atemu. A cough from the raven-haired man interrupted my thoughts again, aiming to get both mine and Yami's attention. "I hate to interrupt but we have to be in a conference call in an hour," His eyes shot daggers at Yami then turned to me. "If you wish, perhaps exchange numbers for the time being as we shall only be in the country until tomorrow morning."

My face dropped. Tomorrow morning? That's not a lot of time at all. I sighed, nodding and grabbing my phone to give my number to Yami. Yami lit up again, grabbing his own phone and we exchanged them and input our numbers. "I'm sorry, all I've been able to do is say hello," Yami sighed passing my phone back to me. "Though, I know you're real now."

I'm 'real'? What does that mean? "Come now Yami," The other male pestered. "Mr.Motou, it has been a pleasure."

Yami waved to me as he was dragged out of the shop. I'm still in awe, that man, though his skin is lighter, is definitely Atemu's doppelganger. Then the realisation hit me. He's real. I gasped, holding my phone, that now contains his number, to my chest. My heart continued to pound at the thought of getting closer to this man. I wonder, I wonder if he dreams like me to?