Chapter 2 Shelley

Pic above Australian apartment

Packing the house up was interesting. i found the box of angels babys things making me smile she kinda rolled her eyes but one day in years to come she will be asking me for these things for when she has her baby. yeah im that mum the one who starts traditions as mine never had any. she had her room packed really fast and was helping me with the rest of the house, she also spent 3 hours talking with my designer i hired to help get shit sorted and my girl has taken it to the next level. she has different taste to all but i am happy when she is and she loves the ideas my designer has come up with so much that she has the the smile i love so much showing. the angelic smile she was born with.

"do you want to go spend time with your grandparents before we leave" i ask doing my hair in the mirrow biting my lip trying to not show my hate.

"why" she ask bouncing on my bed earning her a scowl as i just made it.

"because you wont see them often"

"so let me guess they sent you a msg saying how dare you take angel away. but yet they dont want to see you" she says in her sarcastic voice but she nailed it on the head ever since the court order for my parents to have visitation rights ended when she hit 16 them not seeing her has become my fault. now this is biting me in the ass but soon I don't have to care.

"they may not like me baby but they love you" i comment back but knowing my parents hate me when i was their child fucking hurts I mean ill live but it hurt me when I was her age and I was scared.

"but if someone hates you then i hate them" she says biting her nails another trait she has of mine.

"NO" i say little too much bite to my tone she flinches at my tone making me cringe.

"baby people hate me because of things i have done that you shouldnt be punished for your sweet baby but you need to make your own opinions" i say but man when my angel sticks up for me my chest swells not that she should.

"but its me and you mum we cant say it and not mean it" she says i nod love her dedication to me but she needs to do what she thinks is right.

"thats true baby very true but this is me being mum right now baby and i need you to have something for your self. somethings i cant give you. somethings you want for your self rather its people, love or my family evan if they hate me" i say she nods

"okay but i have no car we sold it" yes I did but she will get another as we are moving.

"go in a uber baby" i say wanting to cry but i know i cant let her see how much it hurts my family hates me 1 of my brothers my mother and my damn father he might not of been a good father but i was still their child and if angel come home to tell me she was pregnant, i would support her in everyway that she could trust me in everyway to tell me the truth.

The next day i kiss her good bye as she gose to spend time with my family. making sure she has appropriote clothing for their house and has her bankcard just incase they do their shit. she leave down the road that leaves my house. i call one of my friends i have had since school brooke and she comes over I need to vent and drink.

"hey you" she says walking in like she owns the joint as normal

"hey chook"

"so the U.S ay" she says drinking wine with me

"yeah to be honest i never thought i would leave but hopefully the rumours stay in here and angel can live the rest of school with out the shit"

"she is a strong girl shell dont under estimate her"