Chapter 19 Trace

I was pissed I mean I was absolute pissed. royally pissed. Basically after shelley had left the club house I was dealing with men and women yelling and shouting our club was pissed at there club as my woman was in danger in her own damn club. her ol man couldn't even accompany her home because I had so much to deal with. Unfortunately all I remember is getting home. I remember being pissed of I remember arguing with someone.

My son waking me telling me to leave the house was not what I wanted to wake up to. its not the look I seen in the kids eyes watching me stumble around the bedroom trying to find clean clothes to go shower in the spare shower with I was a mess and I knew alcohol would never make me like this. I walked down stairs and I grabbed a coffee when I heard motorbikes roll up. looking out the window seeing its the club that was at my club last night and the fuck heads that tried to hurt my women. I slip my phone on to record and put it in my pocket. after awhile I walked out and eyed them off.

"fellows" I say questioning 1 how they know where I live 2 why they here

"gunner" they say using my old road name

"what can I do for you"

he hands me photos of Kelly riding me well not sex but she was all over me and I looked fucked I look drunk and fucked up and the date on the photos is last night. this morning making more sense with Cory oh fuck shelley she was pissed I thought it was coz of the shower I never showered and she would have to clean the sheets again.

"you don't give the club up gunner she will know that you had Kelly last night even though she didn't get to far as your vp got you home she wont know that gunner your ass will be mine. I want this club and I'm betting city girl over there wont put up with a cheating fucking alpha male yell she wont let you touch her after I show them to her" he says in a threatening tone. I turn my head to see my beautiful woman walking out of the house her doctors thing around her neck and her business clothes on. my babies in clear view and she walks proud and strong like the women I know she is. seeing her so strong made my mind clear.

"go ahead bracket" I know I can make her see something was wrong I know I can have her and the club even in war.

"suit your self" he says handing the envelope to Kelly who grins. but I ignore it

"such a pretty young girl though and a doctor what I hear she dose a damn good job" he says watching her leave after I spoke to her.

"eyes off" I growl

"she wont be yours when I'm done gunner you wont have the girl or the club" he seethes making my gut turn

he climbed on his ride at the same time looking over to me

"that's your choice gunner" he says but I know either way he is going to show those pictures I seen how he looks at her he wants my club and my woman and I wont give either specially my woman.

I get onto my ride and head towards the club house as I try to clear my head. I pull up to see men fighting my enforcer and vp trying to separate them

"STOP" I say getting pissed of

"we have been drugged" my vp says eyeing me with annoyed expression

"what" I ask

"I felt of man after taking you home I didn't drink. my boy even said his head hurt. I got Ryan my brother to check and we were drugged axel and I didn't have much in our system but looks like most the compound where drugged and women took advantage of the married men" he says pinching his nose making me pissed

"get mine tested" I say thinking then I look to my vp and enforcer

"Bracket come to see me this morning. showed me pictures of Kelly all over me while I was passed out. I know I never had sex but he is going to show the pics to shelley if I don't give him our club but brother either way he is showing her those photos"