Chapter 15 Shelley

Hormones-estrogen and progesterone are chief pregnancy hormones. a women will produce more estrogen during one pregnancy than throughout her entire life when not pregnant, the increase in estrogen during pregnancy enables the uterus and placenta to: improve Vascularization (the formation of the blood cells) medical term for your bat shit fucking crazy. I never had this with Angelika but i am emotional all the damn time so much Cory had to man up and hold me cry over the chocolate cake that i burnt because i wanted a fluffy cake so when your big strong man comes to see his 16 year old son holding his women both crying Because A: my hormones B: i found out Cory cant be around people who cry Because he cry's your partner goes on high alert. Cory has chosen crying episodes are for rose and angel only. men don't cry making trace hold me defensively as i cried because i made his teenage boy upset he wasn't man enough. there for Angelika comes home from being with the designer who is helping her decorate rose room for her come over grab me out of trace arms order a prospect to buy me new damn cake and watched twilight yep i was a mess. you would think well at least it was around family right. wrong we went to a club party to celebrate rose being home and trace told the club i was is ol lady and i was pregnant. i was fine i had tears but i was fine but then i went to the bathroom and come out to get lost and couldn't find trace guess who found me crying and tangled in a damn spider web that gave me a panic attack poor young Cory. yep the kid really hates me upset. slowly i figured he can handle people crying just not his family then that warmed my stone cold heart up and i cried harder. poor kid. so now the enforcer found us he helped me get cleaned of but when trace turned the corner to find me i was balling my eyes out Cory was leaking and the enforcer telling the spider to fuck of but it looked like he was telling me so trace got pissed off made me cry harder and Cory shield me from the shit while Cory explained through sobs. angel has decided i need a panic button on my phone. yep she had enough of idiots making me worse. I'm not a crier nope not at all i have dust blowing out of my tear ducts normally but now its like a fountain. at home they avoid anything that triggers tears certain subject certain names they even stopped me being home when rose got home from hospital Angelika videoed it for when i settle but guess what i cried because i got left out. rose sat with me while they all went out we watched a scary movies I'm normally fine but when the kid got possessed i cried saying the poor kid had no chance its always the kids.

Guess what sad shelley was over but pissed of shelley come out to play. trace the big duffus avoids me. yep so as tired as i was from working and feeding 3 teenagers and making sure they were set for school. i even took rose car shopping not telling trace the price as his limit sucked and i added more money to it for her birthday same car as angel except a midnight blue. then Cory wanted a upgrade on his bike and well after the way the kid handled my crying fits he earned it. so me im sitting in the dark waiting for my big man to walk in. i made sure i looked good so he can see what he misses out on. even though I'm pissed my hormones are telling me I'm apparently horney too. the front door opens and he turns the light on (if you haven't figured out trace moved him and the kids in when the shit when down with me and angel)

"shit baby" he says frowning holding his heart

"hmm" i say in a shit mood

"what have i done now" he says handing arms folded.

"your avoiding me" i chid

"no"

"really trace when was the last time you got home before i was asleep" i ask he looks like he is thinking

"hmm keep thinking"

"baby I'm not meaning to" he says stressed and moving forward.

"trace" i scold

"baby please I'm tired and the clubs were in trouble tonight" he says and i fucking soften

"are you okay" i say moving forward wrapping my arms around him

"now i am i have you" he says kissing my neck but i see something red and something sticking out from his kutte i pull on it and his face pales its a red g-string

"what the fuck" i yell causing rose to bolt from her room how i know its her she put a fucking bell on her door don't get me started on the bell

"sweet heart its not what it seems" he says holding me in place

"not what it seems trace you have another women's G in your damn pocket and lip stick on your neck" i yell ripping my self from him grasp

"shelley stop" he yells

"stop your the fucking one possessive as all yell the other day you wanted to punch my boss coz he told me i looked glowing a common pregnancy symptom" i yell

"listen to me let me explain" he yells

"let me guess her fucking vag slipped on your dick to. fuck of trace i should have known better i should have known a man could never love me my own damn father told me i should have fucking listened" i bellow I'm soo damn pissed i go to run up stairs and he yanks me back angry

"what the fuck is that meant to mean" he bellows

"fuck you trace i don't need you to do this to me i don't need to be crushed" i say crying the noise has woken the whole house plus Cory from the pool house

"you haven't let me explain" he seethes

"explain trace how a girls lip stick was on your neck how her g was in your damn pocket" i say and he goes to say something but i don't want to hear it yes i know i said for him to explain but I'm not even thinking my self. i run up stairs but through my sobs and blurred vision i slip on the top stair i hear the girls curse and yell i hear foot steps but my hero was Cory

"dad you have done enough" he says stepping between me and his father

"Cory" he says in a demand

"me and the girls have this" he says while I'm cursing my self for not watching what i was doing

"she is mine ill sort it" he says but angel had finally woken up and stood next to trace

"leave trace go to where you got the damn g from" angel says but its anger and rose by my side

"angel we need to get her checked" rose says worried as i have not spoken I'm just sobbing. he shuts his eyes i can see he trying to stop the me sobbing but he pushes through the kids picks me up and puts me in my truck rose climbs in the front drivers seat Cory in passenger and angel by my side like normal. we arrive to the hospital Cory got the wheelchair my boss refused me to walk angel and rose each side i hear trace motorbike but i cant think of that right now.