Hold on..

This will have mentions of suicide and cutting. If this affects you in anyway please do not read.

——————————————

Loving and fighting

Accusing, denying

Tony had known something was up with Peter for awhile but had always thought he would come to him about it.

I can't imagine a world with you gone

Peter was his son. He was the light in the darkness. He was his world.

The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of
I'd be so lost if you left me alone

————————
"Hey Dad I'm tired I'm gonna head to bed." "Alright kiddo get some rest. I love you" "Love you too Dad." Tony kisses his sons forehead and watched him walk to the elevator and soon heard his soft footsteps above him.
————————

You locked yourself in the bathroom

Tony had been lying down for about two hours now but couldn't shake the feeling of something being off. He had gotten up to go check on Peter and heard a thud in his bathroom.

"PETER!"
"Peter please open up!"
Tony was crying, scared for his son. He called the suit, already have a repulser ready.

Lying on the floor when I break through

He saw his son covered his own blood and an open bottle of pills on the counter.

I pull you in to feel your heartbeat

He pulls his son close, sobbing into his soft brown curls, hoping and praying for a heartbeat but feeling nothing.

Can you hear me screaming "Please don't leave me"

"BRUCE GET THE MEDBAY READY!!"

Hold on, I still want you

The billionaire ran towards the elevator, the light from his chest being the only guide in the dark hallway, holding his kid.

Come back, I still need you

"Peter don't you dare leave me kid, I need you kid please..."

Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life

"I love you kiddo, god I love you."

Hold on, I still need you

The elevator doors open to reveal a ready medbay and a sobbing Tony Stark holding a lifeless Peter Parker.

A long endless highway, you're silent beside me
Drivin' a nightmare I can't escape from
Helplessly praying, the light isn't fadin'

They took Peter from Tony and sent him to those god awful chairs in the hallway to wait. Tony began doing something he had never believed in doing, "Please God don't take him from me. Please God.."

Hiding the shock and the chill in my bones

———————
Peter came bouncing into the lab and immediately began rambling about his day at school, how pretty MJ was, and the new LEGO set Ted...or Ked had gotten. The brightness of his eyes never leaving, but looking forced...

Tony still brushed it away thinking "He'll come to me"
———————

They took you away on a table
I pace back and forth as you lay still

They rush Peter on a gurney towards the operating room, leaving the genius worrying even more..

They pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming, "Please don't leave me"

He's standing at the window watching them trying frantically to save his son. -Beeeep "STARTING COMPRESSIONS" "CHARGE TO 300" - "PETER!!!!"

He falls to the ground sobbing only to be pulled away by his wife and best friend. "Come on Tones let them work." "Rhodes I can't le-leave him!" "Please Tony.."

Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you

He survived surgery, but it was a question of if he would wake up. Tony held his hand begging him to come back to him.

Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life

"Pep..what if he doesn't wake up..?" "I'm not sure.." "Peter please wake up. Please kid I need my mini me in the lab...."

Hold on, I still need you

"Peter, it's Pepper, please come back to us..Tony needs you...I need you..."

I don't wanna let go
I know I'm not that strong

"TONY GET OUT LET ME SAVE HIM." "BRUCE THATS MY KID I CANT LOSE HIM!"

I just wanna hear you
Saying baby, let's go home
Let's go home
Yeah, I just wanna take you home

——————
"Hey Dad can we go home now?"
"Dad can we go home?"
"Dad...I wanna go home..."
——————

Hold on, I still want you

"Bambi..."
"Hey loser..."
"Hey Peter..."
"Peter..."

"No..."

Come back, I still need you

———————————

Wow ok that was depressing. Next update should be a bit happier.

If anyone is feeling like this please reach out because someone will listen. I will listen. My messages are always open and I will always answer you.

Love you all