Reactions to Steve calling Peter "son"

So this entire thing is inspired by a comment thread on the one-shot "Anger" and the person who inspired me to write this was DreamShade_Sakura so thank you so much for this and I absolutely died when we started that thread😂

Please enjoy this!!!

This is also just going to be really short things that either me and the person tagged said or I came up with on the spot.

The update I am writing should be out soon but it's extremely long so that's why it's taking me forever!

Please enjoy once again!

————————————————————

Reaction One:

All the Avengers are talking about the latest mission they went on, and how SpiderMan saved their butts. "Yeah I can't believe it! Had SpiderMan NOT been there half of us would be DEAD!" Clint exclaimed, all of the others agreeing and Tony smiling proudly.

Peter had been listening and couldn't believe it! He saved their lives! What Peter forgot was that he was on the ceiling and he lost his grip immediately dropping to the floor landing in the middle of the Avengers. "H-hello" he said, nervously, "Wait wait wait, YOU'RE the SpiderMan?!" Sam said, "Uhh yes?" Peter said, more like a question than a statement. "You're just a kid!" "I'm fifteen!" "Still a kid!"

"Son you don't understand these matters as much as you think you do." Steve said.

All the Avengers: "Uh oh.."

Tony: "exCuUuUUUSE ME?!?!"

Clint: "RUUUUUUUNNNN"

All the Avengers ran away leaving Steve to deal with Tony's wrath of calling Peter "son" by himself.

Reaction Two:

Peter: "Two bros chillin in a hot tub"

Everyone, excluding Steve and Tony: "FIVE FEET APART CAUSE THEY'RE NOT GAY"

Tony *sighs disappointedly* : "Kid what have a told you about those?"

Steve: "Son why do you do this?"

Everyone: *silence*

Peter: "you'RE NOT MY DAD!"

Steve: *shook*

Reaction Three:

Peter: "HEY DAD I-I NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE!"

Tony: "I'm coming Pete hold on!" *Repulsers fire up*

Tony: "Kid, what have I told you about running straight into the HYDRA building?"

Peter: "To not do it..."

Tony: "Exactly. Don't do it again"

Steve: "Son, these guys are bad news you really shouldn't run straight ahead."

Peter: "I'm not you're son. I'm Tony's son."

*Later on and Peter gets shot*

Steve: "Son I need you alive keep your eyes open!"

Peter gasping for air: "CALL ME SON ONE MO TIME"

Reaction Four:

Clint: IRONDAD IRONDAD DOES WHATEVER IRONDAD DOES CAN HE SAVE PETER? YES HE CAN HE'S IRONDAD LOOK OUT DONT CALL PETER SON

Tony: What in the-

Steve: SON YOU GET BACK HERE

Peter: *runs into room*

Tony: *grabs Peter and pulls him close against his chest* WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY

Steve: I told him to get back here?

Tony: Did you use his NAME?

Steve: No I said...oh no

Clint: I saNG AN ENTIRE SONG ABOUT THIS DOES NO ONE LISTEN TO ME?!?!

Natasha: No birdbrain it's you, but this he should have listened to you with. *looks over at Tony making it very known Peter is HIS son and no one else's*

————————————————————
Alright well here's just a short little thing that I though would be funny to write about. I hope you all enjoyed it!!

Please never hesitate to leave suggestions on what I should write about! I love hearing your guy's ideas!!

Love you all