He's WHAT?!?!

Heyyyyyy three updates already look at me

The team finds out that THE Tony Stark has a three year old son.

Peter is Tony's biological son. He does have SOME spider powers...

—————————————

Back story:

The Avengers has been through a lot. The Battle of New York, Ultron, and now a Civil War. Each affected each avenger a different way, and each had their own coping mechanism.

Tony Stark decided to have a child to help him heal, and man did it help.

Three years ago Tony Stark and Pepper Potts-Stark gave birth to a bouncing baby boy named Peter. In the beginning only Natasha knew about him since she was most trusted and Peter absolutely adores his Auntie Tasha.

It's now three years later....

—————

Tony woke up with the biggest smile on his face. It had been three years since his bouncing baby boy was born and four years since the battle that almost costed him his life and it did cost him one of his closest friends.

He got out of bed and began to get ready for the day but couldn't shake the feeling that he was forgetting something. "Eh it's probably just another meeting." It was then he heard the cry of his son "Dada!" "Coming baby!"

He walked into the red and blue nursery to see three year old Peter Stark rubbing the sleep out of his eyes while also having tears roll down his chubby cheeks. "Oh baby did your hand get stuck again?" Tony asked softly, the toddler simply nodded and Tony immediately went to work of unsticking his hand.

They weren't really sure how it happened but Peter was born with abilities of a spider. So far the only abilities they have found is he can climb walls and will sometimes get stuck to things.

"Dada I hungey" "Let's go have breakfast than shall we?" Tony picked his kid up from the crib, after getting his hand unstuck, and carried him towards the kitchen. Tony placed the young Stark in the high chair and went to work on making some food for his spider kid.

Even though he knew how to make basic things, Tony wasn't always the best and after burning scrambled eggs he settled with a bowl of cereal for the tot.

As he sat and watched his son happily eat his Cheerios, he still felt like he was forgetting something and couldn't go and ask Pepper because she was away in Germany for an important meeting and wouldn't be back until later that night.

"Daddy can I go pway wit my Wegos?" "Go on kiddo I'll clean up here." Tony lifted him out of the high chair and watched as he ran towards the play room.

He was putting away the last dish when he heard the elevator ding and heard a bunch of voices.
"It's weird being back."
"Hey look at that he didn't even shrink the vents down."
"Clint don't even dare."
"Yeah we're lucky Fury even got him to agree to this."

"Oh no oh no oh no oh no" was all that was going through the genius's brain. He slowly walked out into the living room and was faced with the Rouge Avengers. "Hey Tony. It's good to see you." Natasha said, "Hey Nat, good to see you too." He was still in shock that he forgot, let alone agree to this. Steve looked at him with guilt shown clearly in his eyes and started to speak, "Tony.." "Can it Rogers. I don't want to hear your excuses." He has learned enough about his so called "friend"

"Dada I-I got a booboo!" "OH GOD PETER!!" All heads turned to see brown curls and big brown doe eyes and tears rolling down his cheeks, what was even more surprising was when Tony used the softest voice they've ever heard from him, "Oh Bambi what happened?" He pulled the child into a hug and began wiping his tears while listening to him ramble about how he got hurt.

Once the tears were dry and Peter had explained what happened, Tony carried him into a bathroom and put a bandaid on the small cut on his finger, then sent him back into the playroom.

"Nat, Peter's in the play room if you want to properly go say hi. He hasn't seen you in awhile so please don't get upset if he doesn't remember you immediately, he is only three." Tony rambled, "Stark I think I can handle my nephew." Natasha said as she walked towards the play room.

"What..."
"Just...."
"Happened?"

Steve, Clint, and Sam chorused, Tony looked up, smirking and laughed slightly at the confused faces of his old colleagues. "Now I'm sure you all have questions..." he began only to be interrupted by Clint, "Your darn right we do. Where did the kid come from??" "Barton I really thought SHEILD would have taught you this but I guess it's up to me...you see when a mommy and a daddy..." "OH GOD PLEASE NO" Everyone laughed at Clint's outburst.

"No but for real Tin-Can who is he?" Sam asked,with everyone agreeing.

"Oh that's simple he's my son." Tony said casually.

"He's WHAT?!?!?"

——————————————————

Alright I hope you guys enjoyed this one. Please leave some requests!! Again if this is your idea comment so I can give you the credit you deserve!!

Love you all!