I Don't Deserve You

Summary: Based on the song "I Don't Deserve You."

*The Three*

You're the first face that I see

And the last thing I think about

You're the reason that I'm alive

It was a nebulous night, as Buffy walked down a sidewalk, patrolling as usual to keep Sunnydale safe and to answer her calling as the Slayer. When she sensed something was there with her slayer senses though, she stopped walking.

"It's late, I'm tired, and I don't want to play games. Show yourself."

A moment later, a vampire with armor jumped down from a tree, landing behind her, which made her turn around to see it. Then two more jumped from the tree, landing on either side of her.

Without hesitation, she began fighting them, but after a few minutes, she got pinned to a brick wall by two of them, while the other one stood in front of her and bent down towards her neck.

Just when he was inches away from her neck, about to sink his fangs in to drink from and kill her, a mysterious stranger, Angel, arrived and grabbed him by his hair, pulling his head back away from her neck.

"Good dogs don't bite."

He threw the armored vampire away from her and began to fight him. That gave Buffy a chance to get free from the other two and stake one and begin fighting the other one. So, together, they slayed The Three vampire warriors, though at the time, he had been a stranger to her whom had saved her life.

*Bad Eggs*

You're what I can't live without

And you never give up

It was a dark night, as Buffy and Angel stood in front of each other, talking about the future at the cemetery, outside of Angel's place.

"So, you don't think about the future?" Angel asked her, surprised. Yes, she was the Slayer, but he had never known anyone that never thought of the future. Even he thought of the future at times himself, and he was a vampire with a gypsy-cursed soul.

"No," Buffy replied.

"Never?" he pressed.

"No," she said.

"You really don't care what happens a year from now? Five years from now?" he inquired.

"Angel, when I look into the future, all I see is you. All I want is you," she confessed, though she figured that he already knew that or something along those lines, considering they were in love.

"I know the feeling," he replied.

*Surprise*

When I'm falling apart

Your arms are always open wide

And you're quick to forgive

When I make a mistake

You love me in the blink of an eye