Gossip Girl/Buffy/Angel crossover "Close Friends"

Summary: Post Gossip Girl season 3? When Blaire and Chuck were put in the hospital. Revised. Crossover with Buffy. Instead of Anya dying in battle, she's put in the hospital. Anya, Blair, and Chuck are all put in the same hospital. The gang are friends with Blaire and the others. A certain brunette shows up. What will happen? Who will live? Who will die? What will happen to Blaire's baby?

Author's Note: Xander never lost his eye and all the Potentials died in battle. Spike still died, but Sunnydale didn't collapse until later. Sometime after a certain brunette comes to Sunnydale.

Charlie Rose, Serena Van Der Woodsen, Dan Humphrey, and Nate Archibald stood in the waiting room in a circle, speaking, waiting for news about their condition in the Sunnydale hospital.

Serena spoke.

"I wish they'd hurry up already."

"I hope they're going to be okay," Charlie Rose said.

"Maybe I should go find the doctor," Dan Humphrey suggested.

"I don't think we're the only ones worried about someone," Nate Archibald announced, looking past Serena to see Buffy, Faith, Willow, Xander, Dawn, and Andrew walk in and watch some doctors head towards a hallway with someone on a bed. Then, as the doctors rushed past them with the bed towards the hallway, they saw Anya Christina Emmanuella Jenkins on the bed unconscious.

"Maybe we should go talk to them," Charlie suggested.

Everyone silently agreed.

Faith, Buffy, Dawn, Willow, Andrew, and Xander sat down. All in that order. They were all worried. They all looked defeated and exhausted. They had just come from the battle nobody but them, as far as they knew, knew about.

Buffy looked at the floor, uncomfortable being in a hospital. She had a phobia about them. Any hospital was nerve racking and striked fear into her. She was afraid to die in a hospital. Not only that, but this particular one had memories she didn't want to remember. Landing in the hospital after she got sick and having to kill an invisible demon. Landing in the hospital after Angel bit her after she made him do it. Her mom being bitten by Darla and landing in the hospital. Her mom undergoing checkups and surgery after getting a brain tumor. She hated and despised hospitals.

Dawn waited anxiously, trying to be as patient as possible.

Willow wrapped an arm around her. She wanted to comfort Dawnie. All of them. To know that Anya would be okay. She knew she couldn't, though. She wasn't a liar. She couldn't lie to her friends and Dawnie, and say that everything would be okay, when things would never be okay if Anya died. She knew Xander better than anyone in the group. If Anya died, she was afraid it would shatter her best friend, and then he would give up or leave forever. Maybe both.

Andrew looked around silently, unsure of what he would do next. The battle was over. He wasn't needed anymore. Maybe he could go to Los Angeles. Join up with Angel Investigations. But he didn't know what was going to happen to Anya. And the more he thought about her, the more he realized something. How much he loved her. Yes. He loved her. That was it. But if she died, she would never know.

Faith just sat there, guessing that everyone was thinking about A's situation. How she would come through. She knew all about A, but also knew that she was only human. That even the strongest fell. Die unexpectedly. She was used to it. After all, her parents and watcher and uncle had all died. She had watched vampires kill her parents and watcher. Then she had ran from the scene to live up to rule number two. Survive. Her uncle had died while she had been in a coma. He had been the Mayor Wilkins the third. There had been a few times that she could've died herself, but it never happened. She was too much of a fighter. She knew she wasn't invincible, though.