The Cordelia Show

Cordelia smiled at the camera with her number one smile.

"Welcome to our first episode of my talk show. We'll be discussing the characters on the show, and how they feel. My name is Cordelia Chase. Our first guest is Xander Harris."

She turned to look at him, whom was sitting by her on the red couch.

"Xander, how did it feel to be in Buffy the Vampire Slayer in season one?" she asked her ex.

"Well, Cor, it was pretty cool to be a part of the Scooby gang. It's still fun, too. But when it came to the Cordettes, I didn't like it too much."

"How did it feel to be in a relationship with me in season two, when we first fell in love?"

"It was great, Cordy. I loved it. All those gropy kisses and broom closets. Even the fights."

"I liked it too, Xander."

"And I loved the name calling. You're so cute when you're mad."

"I'll take that as a compliment," she answered. "So, Xander, how does it feel to still be with Anya?"

"It's almost like still being with you, but a little different. You know Anya. She was a vengeance demon for two thousand years. She's not used to being human. I mean, she doesn't have any powers, or even understand human feelings."

"Does she remind you of me? Is that what you're saying?"

"In a way, yes."

"Can you elaborate?"

"Well, our fights are like you and I always had. Full of insults and mostly put downs. But she hasn't left me yet. I think I make her understand things better, better than the others do."

"What does it feel like, knowing you and Anya are the only ones that aren't going to College, and probably never will?"

"I don't mind. I have a well-paying job, that allows me to still be able to help with the 'good fight.' "

"Thanks for coming, Xan. That'll be all for now."

"You're welcome, Cor."

They smiled at the camera.

The former Seer looked at the camera and smiled.

"Thanks for joining us for our second episode folks. This episode will be based on our favorite Vengeance Demon, whom turned human just after The Wish. She turned to where she was sitting beside her.

"So, Anya, how did it feel being a Vengeance Demon for, what, 2,000 years, and then getting your powers taken away in The Wish, when Giles broke your amulet, which made you human?"

"Well, being a Vengeance Demon was everything to me. It still is. It's hard to think or have feelings like a human does, and to understand them. I was a Vengeance Demon for 2,000 years, giving wishes to scornful women. But you already know that, of course. When I lost my powers, I didn't know what to do. I was lost. Then I had to start a human life, which was confusing as hell. I didn't know how I would survive. Then I met up with Xander after you guys broke up. As you recall, we danced at senior prom. That's when I realized how sweet and kind he was. He didn't even shy or run away when I told him what I used to be. So far, we have come to being fiancées. Sadly, no further. He left me at the altar, because he wasn't ready to, but we still stayed together. I'm happy for that."