❤Endou x reader❤

This was requested by kidoukyokogouenji. Enjoy!

y/n's pov
(Beginning of match)

"The kickoff will start now!" I kicked the ball to Froy, who dribbled past the midfielders and made a long pass to me. I kicked the ball past a few defenders. A defender with blue long hair tried to get the ball with a slide, but I dodged that as well. I decided I was close enough to take a shot at the goal. I was boosted up into the sky by a lighting bolt. I let the lighting take over the ball, and surge it with power. "Electrical storm!" My hissastu was so fast that the goalkeeper, Endou Mamoru, didn't get a chance to score. "Gooalll" "F/N L/N has scored a goal with her hissastsu!"

"Endou's pov
I saw the shot coming at me, and I didn't have time to react. It shot into the net within seconds. "Endou, are you ok?" Kazemaru asked. "That shot was amazing, I'll just have to try harder to stop it." "Yup that's Endou" Kazemaru said as he jogged back to his position. I was going to stop that shot. "Mina,  focus on offense!" I told everybody.

           Timeskip

        (Later in the game)

"Hissastu tactics: Aura Wave!" A greenish, blue wave came over the whole stadium. I could see my teammates covering there eyes, like they were being blinded by some kind of substance. What is this, I thought. What were they doing to my team. The wave reached me, and my eyes started watering. It was excruciating pain. It was like someone stabbing you in the eyes, and you couldn't stop it. I  was forced to keep my eyes closed. What was this, I thought. Is this the work of Orion? What are they doing to my soccer?

           Y/N's pov

As the greenish blue wave washed over the other part of the stadium,  I stood there powerless, not being able to do anything for Japan. They  were suffering from the madness and insanity of Orion, and I couldnt do anything about it. Just like my sister. I saw Froy go up to one of our teammates, I decided to follow him. "What the hell was that!" Froy said. They talked for a couple of minutes about Orion, and I saw Froy leave the field. I went up to my teamate. "Oh well I guess your going to leave the field to just like Froy" he said. "If you do not see the power of Orion, you are stupid. "No" I said. "If you can't see the damage that Orion is doing, you are the stupid one." With that I walked off the field. I felt bad for not helping Japan, but I couldn't be around my teammates if they were  by Orion too.

                Timeskip
I stood on a bridge looking beyond, at the sunset. I was deep into thought about so many things, Orion, the match today, Japan. I was broken out of my thoughts my a small tap on my shoulder, and I look over to see Endou Mamoru standing by my side. "Aren't you y/n, Russia's striker?" "Yes" I said. "And you are Endou Mamoru, Japans Captain and Goalkeeper" I responded. "Yes" he said. He smiled at me. His smile was so bright, it almost blinded you. "How come you and Froy Grikanan left the field today?" I didn't like to tell a lot of people about Orion, but he was suffering from it as well, and he deserved to know. "We left because of Orion" I said. "So that move, they were actually under control of Orion the whole time, but Froy said that none of his team were Orion disciples." "He thought so, until today." "Froy and I have had a difficult past with Orion, and Froy couldn't stand to see his team under there control. He is very passionate about soccer, but he doesn't like the soccer Orion has made." "Soccer, is something important to me. I can't stand that Orion is ruining it. Soccer has helped me made friends, and I will cherish it forever. That's why Japan has to win, so we can bring the real soccer back." Endou explained. I could see he was really passionate about this, and I knew they had to win against Orion. They had to bring it back to what it used to be, when Orion used to be good. I began to think about my sister, and tears began to fall. Endou looked over at me. "What's wrong?" "It's just my sister, she died because of Orion." I never liked to talk about it, because it was hard to understand. "Orion killed her?" "Technically." "We used to play soccer together, and she had always loved it. She made a vow to herself to always protect soccer, until the day Orion got to her. Orion manipulated her, until they made her believe they were helping her. I tried to warn her but she wouldn't listen. She was taken into Orion. They somehow messed up her brain, and she died because of the damage to it. Orion used to be good, but then it turned into a curropt system. And my sister is evidence of that." A river a tears began flowing in my eyes. My sister was my only refuge back then and now she was gone, and she would never come back. I looked up at Endou, but it was blurry because of the tears. He wrapped me into a hug. A warm and embracing hug. "Its ok, just let it out" he said to me as he stroked by h/c hair. I had only just met him, but I let him comfort me. I just needed someone to rely on, someone to always be there for me. I let all my tears out on his shoulder. I let all my anger, sadness, sorrow and insecurity all flow out. He continued to stroke my hair, until he laid a soft kiss on my head. I looked up at him for a moment, surprised at what he had done, but I continued to hug him. "I will be here for you, and I will win for you" he said. He pulled me into another tight hug, and laid another kiss on my head.

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally done!! Sorry for the lateness. I hoped you liked it. If you want I can make a part two

That's it for now, bye!!