❤️Tsurugi x tough reader❤️

Ok I hope I can get this one in one go because I have a lot of other requests. This was requested by RoyalGuardianGirl hope you like it!!

Flashback
No ones POV
They kept shooting but she wasn't going down. Y/N was a defender for Raimon, and she was trying to protect her brother, Tenma. As the kept shooting, she kept blocking them with her body. Another shot came, and she groaned in pain. "Y/N" Tsurugi shouted. "I'm fine" she yelled even though she was not. As more came she jumped in front of them so they would hit her. This teams shots were very strong, and there was no way Tenma could stop it. "Y/N you need to stop" Tenma said letting a tear fall from his eye. "No" she said. "I'm not going to let you get hurt" she said. She had scrapes and bruises all over her body, and she tried to ignore it, but it was to much. "Y/N stop. Don't do it" Tsurugi yelled. The biggest shot they had was coming toward her, and she wanted to avoid it, but she couldn't. It hit her and the world went blank around her. All she could her was the sound of her brother and all of her teammates shouting her name. One stood out in particular to her, Tsurugi. "Y/N, Y/N!"

                  Back to present
             Y/N's POV
Tsurugi shouting my name brought me back to the present. I find myself where I was before the flashback began. In my hospital bed with Tsurugi kneeling next to me. "Another flashback" he said worried. "Yeah it's nothing" I said laying back down. "Well it's clearly not nothing when you have one of those everyday" he said. "Shut up, I'm fine" I said. Why was he always worrying about me. He was always so protective over me, and I was fine. "Tsurugi why aren't you over with your brother?" I ask him. He was silent. I never understand why he took the time to see me and not his little brother. He looked down on the floor. "You don't have to say here with me. I'm just fine. Go see your brother. I think he needs you more than I do." He looked up and smiled but didn't leave the room. I decided to get up and walk him over there myself. I got up and my legs and my entire body was shaking and it was hard to stay in a standing position. "Y/N" he said. "I'm fine" I said. I got my crutches to help me walk. "Come on. Your going to your brother" I said. He got up and followed me. We got to his brothers room and I was about to leave when Tsurugi stopped me. "Are you going to be ok?" "I told you this a million times, I'll be fine" I said to reassure him. He nodded slowly and I crutched my way back to my room. I got back and got into my bed. I didn't really have anything to do, so I just sat there in thought. One thought kept hitting my brain like bullets from a revolver. "Why did Tsurugi care about me this much." I knew it was a stupid question to ask myself, but he doesn't really be that nice to anyone but me and his brother. He was a really nice person, but it seemed kind of odd. I never let the thought of Tsurugi escape from my brain. It was a few more minutes until Tsurugi walked back in. "Your back early" I said. He sat back down in a chair and stayed silent. After a while he asked me a strange question. "Y/N, why don't you let anyone help you. You act like your fine, but your not. Why do you ignore my efforts." He asked sadly. I never knew he would get so emotional about this. I guess he deserved to know. "I never liked the fact to be powerless against myself. I don't want it to seem like I can't do anything. When you are forced to lay around and have people do everything for you, help you walk and almost everything, you feel helpless. Like you can't do anything, you can't do nothing. It makes you feel like you are nothing." "But why do you push yourself to the physical limit. You never let me help you. It almost seem like you don't, you don't like me" he said sadly. "What do you mean" I ask. He waits for a minute until I get my answer. "I... I... I like you Y/N and I just thought that when you rejected me a number of times, I thought you hated me. That my feelings for you were just stupid." I looked at him and smiled. I got up and walked two quick steps to sit next to him in a chair. I took my hand and slipped it into his hand. He looked up at me, surprised none the less, but he squeezed my hand back and kissed my forehead. "Promise me you'll always except my help" he said. "Ok" I said. "But promise me that you'll always take the extra time to go see your brother" I said. "Ok" he said. We both turned toward each other touched lips.

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How is it possible that I wrote two oneshots in a day!!! Man I'm on fire. I'm really tired. I'm gonna go eat some icecream. Anyway hoped you liked it!!