❤️Tsurugi x Nanobana❤️

This was requested by LittleDuoEr hope you like it!

                 Nanobana POV
It was a really hot day, so I decided to stop somewhere in town to get some ice cream. I found the place I wanted to go, and I stepped in line. It wasn't that long of a line, so I was only the third one in line. I stood up a little more to try to see who was in front of me. To my surprise, Tsurugi was the first in line.

He ordered than walked away. "Tsurugi" I shouted before he could leave. He turned around and walked toward me. "What do you want" he said with anger in his words. "Oh I was just wondering why you were here at this shop." He sighed. "I was getting ice cream for my brother."

I nodded. I loved how he cared about this brother so much. He was mean sometimes, but I knew deep down he was a nicer person than he showed. I walked up to the counter, and ordered a chocolate ice cream bar. I looked in my wallet, but I didn't have enough money to buy it.

"Umm I don't have the money" I said to the lady in front of me. "Sorry than you can't buy anything kid." I nodded sadly, and walked over to the tables outside to sit down for a while.

I turned around to see Tsurugi ordering something again. I thought he already ordered something. He payed for it, then walked over to me. He looked at me, then handed me the ice cream bar.

"You looked sad so I bought it for you" he said as he scoffed. "Now I have to get this to my brother before it melts" he said as he began to walk away. I stood up and walked toward him. "Tsurugi." "What" he said annoyed.

I grabbed him and kissed him. I knew it was a stupid move, but I might as well do it. I pulled back. "Bye" I said before I walked away. He stood there for a second a little stunned, but I could still see a smile tugging on his face.

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this one was so short. Anyway I hoped you liked it.

Also after I finish that last two request I have, the request page will be closed for a while, so I can update some other stories.