❤️Amemiya Tayoue x reader❤️

This was requested by MinoriMatsuza hope you like it!

Y/N POV
I was sitting on my hospital bed waiting for my lunch to come. I was suffering from a disease I've had since I was born. I never went outside much because it was to much of a risk, but I promised myself if I ever got better, I would play soccer with my best friend. I heard a slight knock on the door. "Come in" I said. The door slowly creaked open and I saw my best friend, Amemiya Tayoue. He had orange spikes hair and bright blue eyes. "Hey y/n. I brought your favorite, f/f." I smiled at him. I loved that he cared for me and took time out of his day to come see me. I had developed some what of a crush on him since we had known each other for a long time. He walked over and sat next to me on the bed. We are our lunch in silence and didn't say a word. I turned to look at him and my cheeks turned a bright shade of pink and they began to feel warm. He looked back to me and I quickly turned my head back around. I felt a bad pain in my body and I walked over to the bathroom. I coughed up some blood and I thought it was over, but It wasn't. I clenched my stomach and coughed out more blood. The pain was unbearable. I had coughed up blood before, but never as much as today. I could hear Amemiya call out to me, but my ears were ringing so I could barely hear him. I collapsed to the ground clenching my body and trying to forget all the pain. I looked down and blood stained all my clothes. I tried to forget this horrible pain, but this just kept reminding me of my illness. All I could hear was Amemiya calling out to me. "Y/N!" But no answer came out of my body. I wanted to call out to him, but my voice wouldn't work. I knew I was dying. I was dying and Amemiya would stand there defenseless. I didn't want to leave him, but I knew would have to. "Y/N" he called out again. I continued to lie on the bathroom floor in incredible pain. I continued to suffer. I continued to die.

             Amemiya's POV
I all I could hear was the sound of heavy coughing and someone grasping for breath. I knew it was y/n. I kept calling out her name but no one answered. I started to worry. I knew that she coughed a lot, but usually not this much. I walked into the bathroom to go check on her. As I opened the door I saw the h/c haired girl lying on the floor, clenching her body. Her clothes were stained with blood and she seemed like she couldn't breath. "Y/N" I shouted toward her. I got down on the floor next to her. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it tight. She continued to do suffer and I did everything I could to try to comfort her. "Y/N you need the doctor" I said to her. "No, I'm dying and I know it. Just leave me there to die." She could barely get those words out. Tears began falling from my eyes. I squeezed her hand even more. "Y/N you can't leave me. Remember your promise you made when we were kids. You promised you would get better, you promised both of us would get better. You can't die you just can't!" More tears streamed down my face. My eyesight was blurry, and I could barely see her face. I touched her cheek and continued to cry. Why couldn't it be me. I leaned over to kiss her forehead. "Y/N please, please hold on, for me" I pleaded to her. I lied down on the floor with her and hugged her and stroked her long h/c hair. I continued to comfort her until I heard her last breath. She fell back to the ground, dead. No no this can't be happening. It was supposed to be me. Why did it have to be her. Why couldn't I have died. I stayed there with her and held her hand, hoping for a miracle that I knew would never come. I wished she was still here. I wish she could know I love her. I stayed there with her all day until I told the doctor what happened. I walked out of the hospital knowing my heart and my soul was dead. The one I loved the most was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so I know that was sad, but I have ideas for part two if you want one. I literally cried writing this. Sorry if this wasn't good I'm kinda suffering from writers block, and something called school. Anyway hope you like it. Vote and comment!

Also when I saw little Amemiya in Orion with Nosaka I literally screamed. I mean Nosaka Little Amemiya it's just so cute!!!!! I loved that. When I first saw that I am like no that can't be!!!! Then it is!!! Ahhh I scream to much lol. Anyway again hoped you liked it.