sequel?

OKAY so I know I've been very flakey on this subject but I've thought about it a lot and I think I have an answer, but I need your input.

I DO plan to write a sequel/prequel type thing for W:DNE. I have some ideas for what to write, but I am a bit undecided on a few things. This includes basically everything from Rosemarys past to her possible future in Stranger Things.

Please tell me the types of things you want to see, no matter how small or big or niche. I can't promise all of it could get in, but there's obviously a bigger chance if I actually know what it is you want.

Possible things I have thought of include: Her birth family, life at the lab, life in Hawkins from her escape to Wills disappearance, aftermath of S1 and Rosemarys fate, more analysis of her abilities at different point in life, more characterisation (this could be as writing, it could also be playlists/moodboards/pinterest boards/aesthetics/quotes). Theres others but to be quite frank I'm writing this at 02:36am eating pizza and watching Taskmaster so we'll have to make do with this and any and all suggestions you might have.

TL;DR - I want to write more to this, I'm bad at motivating myself, tell me what you want to read.