chapter 3

It was a normal day for everyone.  Except for Weiss who found herself kidnapped at the hands of the white fang and Adam Taurus.  She was to be made a demonstration.

But what Adam didn't know. He started a war. Y/n had access to very power info brokers who were more than happy to fetch the where in the kidnapping.

A facility out in the middle of nowhere. Perfect to hide in. Almost.

Y/n approached and had no words for the two guards at the entrance as they felt ropes of energy latch around their neck. In one motion their heads were cut off.

Y/n went inside and found himself alone. Though he knew he wasn't.

White fang appeared out of the darkness and surrounded him.  Adam appeared ahead of Y/n.

Adam: Why are you here?

Y/n: * coughs up blood* Give me the Schnee.

Adam: No can do.

Y/n: Then you all will die.

Adam: Tch. Get him.

Two white fang charged. Two  short knives of energy were hurled at them killing them.

More charged only to be killed swiftly.

Adam: I see. This requires my personal touch.

Adam charged past the rest and went to strike Y/n. Y/n dodged and kicked Adam away.

Y/n: You're unlucky. I'm having a good day with my disease.

Adam got up and went for a slash. Y/n grabbed the blade stopping it. Y/n made a rope of enegy wrap around Adam.

Y/n held Adam up in the air.

Y/n: Where?

Adam: Screw you!

Y/n slammed Adam on the ground breaking his mask.

Y/n: Nicw scar. *makes blade of energy* Let's make a few more.

A white charged at Y/n only to get his neck cut open. The rest of the white fang were looking scared.

Y/n: I tell you what! I'll let this one live if you tell me where the Schnee is!

Adam: Don't!

Y/n: I'll find her either way. The only thing is. *tightens grip* Will I be merciful to you or not?

White fang: Lower levels!

Y/n: Smart. Guess you all aren't stupid.

Adam cut the rope with a knife and charged at Y/n.

Y/n: And here I was going to be nice.

Adam went to stab Y/n. Y/n grabbed Adam's arm. Y/n snapped the bone in half making Adam scream in pain.

Y/n: Remember that pain. If you ever see my face again. Anyone else?

He looked at the remaining white fang who didn't want to budge.

Y/n: Guess not. 

He walked downstairs to find guards. They rushed him but were killed swiftly and with ease. He made it to the cell rooms. He could only imagine from the blood stains what happened here. 

He found Weiss in a cell. Needless to say she was surprised to see him.

Weiss: Y/n! How did you find me?!

Y/n: I have my ways.

Y/n broke the lock and opened the cell.

Weiss: Thanks.

Y/n: Let's get you out of here.

When Y/n and Weiss got upstairs. The white fang and Adam were gone.

They went back to beacon.

Weiss: Y/n. Can I ask you something?

Y/n: Yes.

Weiss: If someone were to tell you they loved you.  What would you do.

Y/n: I would tell them. That I ain't a great choice.  I could die at any minute. And I can't guarantee being with me is really worth it in the end. 

Weiss: I see.

Y/n: Don't be so obvious.

Weiss: What?

Y/n: You know what I was talking about.

Weiss: Subtlety never was my strong suit. 

Y/n: I want to be with you too Weiss. But with this disease. I don't know if I'll wake up in the morning when I go to sleep.

Weiss: You think I didn't think of that you dunce?

Y/n: The thought has crossed my mind.

Weiss: I have! And I want to take care of you!

Y/n: That sounds so cheesy.

Weiss: Shut up!

Y/n: *chuckles*

Weiss: Look. I'm not going to force this. I know you have you're own reasons. But you're special Y/n. To me.  Seeing you live you're life to the fullest. Something about that mixing with the fact you could die any minute.  Makes it look really cool.

Y/n: I try my best.

Weiss: So what do you say? Will yoy allow me to join in on this adventure?

Y/n: I guess I got nothing left to lose.

Weiss grabbed his hand and entwined their fingers. She smiled at him and he smiled back.

Y/n in head: I should have said no. But I can't hurt her like that. I just have to hope I live long enough to make her happy.