Chapter 3

" I AM not marrying him ! He KILLED my father ! " Jimin yelled.

" you know it wasn't his fault ! He isn't to blame - " Taehyung argued.

" But -"

" Your doing it for our country ! If we don't make an official alliance through marriage when the kingdom of aliana
Comes to attack then...all kingdoms will perish " Taehyung exclaimed.

" We have a huge force we can protect ourselves - "

" Jimin...I know you care about Jungkook...I saw you both outside...what's the real reason -
You can tell me you know ?"

" I...see him...he looks so much like him..." Jimin said and Tears rolled down his face.

" ...Jimin...that night...it wasn't your fault..."

" I...I...know but I could of stopped it...and I'm scared Taehyung...I'm scared I'll loose Jungkook...
I promised him I would look after him...what if I fail..."

The memories Jimin wanted to forget were lingering in his mind. He just wished somehow
They would disappear. But they never did.

.

.

.

" Thank you junghyun - Hyung for the fencing lessons " the eleven year old , he never admitted it
But he did slightly have a crush on his teacher.

He smiled at the little boy and ruffled his hair " No problem Jimin...I have a request for you...
I'm going...to a far away place-"

" How far ? " Jimin Questioned.

" Uh...quiet far...and I need a little favour if your up for the task " The eighteen year old asked.

" ...of course ! How may I assist ? " Jimin smiled brightly.

" please...look after Jungkook for me " He Said with a look of concern on his face.

" ...Look after Kook ? But...why ? He's not in trouble - "

" ...I know...but...when I'm on this long journey I won't be able to...take care of my little
Brother...you understand right ? " junghyun weakly Smiled.

" yes of course...good luck on your trip stay safe "

They said there good byes and Jimin went to collect his fencing Gear , he then heard shouts , castle
Guards running every where. Curious , the young prince followed them.

The stench of blood was dancing in the air.

" No! " Jimin yelled. Junghyun lay on the ground...lifeless.

Jimin ran to the body , he could believe it. Junghyun the boy who taught him
How to smile was gone.

" Freak...he took his own life it seems " a guard muttered.

" SHUT THE HELL UP ! " Jimin screamed as tears flowed down his face.

" ...Who let a child here - " the guard began but soon saw Jimin's face.

" ...I'm sorry your majesty prince Jimin - What should we do with the body...
The royal family has gone out on a trip...and should we alert prince Jungkook
Of the situation - "

" No...don't tell Jungkook...he will not know a single word of  what happened. Write a
Letter to the royal family of Busan immediately and...alert my parents as well"
The guards nodded and quickly walked away obeying him.

Jimin Rushed Near the entrance of the castle, he couldn't let Jungkook outside.

" Jimin Hyung...I c-can't Find jung- Hyung anywhere..." the nine year old boy told him.

Jimin turned around it was Jungkook. He couldn't tell him what he had witnessed.

' Look after Jungkook please...' Junghyuns voice echoed in his head.

He knew what he had to do. He grabbed Jungkooks hand and slowly pulled him away
From the blood from the chaos.

" He's...gone to a better place...he won't be back for a While...he's fine " Jimin Told him.

" promise ? "

He looked into Jungooks eyes , they looked just like his.

Jimin sighed. He wished he could , for now he just wanted Jungkook safe.

" I promise "