Chapter 20 - The end

" The end " Jimin spoke closing the book.

" ...Can you tell me the story about you and appa again  ? " The four year old smiled

" you want to hear the story Again ? I just told the whole thing " Jimin Smiled.

" I don't like this version...it's sad...I want you and appa to dance together like when you did at the beginning "
Hanuel Smiled brightly attempting to dance causing Jimin to erupt into laughter.

" I don't like this version either " Jimin Smiled.

" Who wrote this anyway? The ending is wrong " Hanuel complained.

" I agree " A voice said walking into the room.

" Appa! Your back " Hanuel grinned tightly hugging Jungkook.

" Did you Miss me ? " Jungkook Smiled , he  Walked up to Jimin and lightly kissed him.

" I was reading a terrible story with abeoji , I didn't like it...you ended up dying ! " The four year old exclaimed.

" of course my beautiful Husband wouldn't let me die " Jungkook winked at Jimin who rolled his eyes.

" ...So whats the real ending ? " Hanuel Asked.

" Real love stories don't have endings "

___________________________________________________________________________

𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓔𝓝𝓓

___________________________________________________________________________

Authors note : Thank you those who read this story till the end and I apologise that I ended so suddenly like that and rushed it. Hope you all have a good day/night !