Chapter 4

" Jimin...if something were to happen to me , promise me
you will keep if away from Jungkook...he won't take it well " Junghyun Told him.

" ...What bad thing is going to happen ? " Jimin Asked.

" Nothing...Nothing at all...but just promise me "

" of course I promise "

" Now then...let's continue on with the lesson "

Jimin felt annoyed , mad at himself , he kept on telling things to him.
but..Jimin couldn't tell.
Couldn't tell what he was about to do.

.

.

.

" I can't say goodbye I'm still drifting with your echoes "

Jimin whispered placing the flowers near his grave.

" ...Hyung...I know what happened " Jungkook whispered.1

" ...What ?! Who told you " Jimin asked him.

" ...Aunt seng...she always hated him..." Jungkook muttered.

" Whatever she told you ! Don't listen - "

" she said - she...said it was my fault...is this true Hyung - "
He Said tears following rapidly down his Eyes.

" No...he loved you...he kept on telling me to protect you - " Jimin insisted.

" If it isn't my fault when then why ! Didn't you tell me !? "

.

.

.

Jimin woke up panting , with tears screaming down his face , he walked in the castle towards the royal
Gardens , he couldn't stop crying, the dreams kept on haunting him. It wouldn't stop.

" ...WHY...why...did you leave us ?! I can't do this - you know I'm marrying your brother soon !
And I'm scared ! I'm scared I'll fail ! Why ! Me and Jungkook both needed you...why...why did
You leave...why...I CANT EVEN SLEEP ANYMORE " Jimin whisper shouted to the stars.

It may be childish but Jimin believed his love ones were there in the stars watching him.
It's something junghyun believe in and it made him believe in it too.

" Jimin-Ah ? " a voice whispered.

He turned around, it was Jungkook.

" Shit...how much did you hear ? " He muttered to Jungkook.

" ...I...heard everything " Jungkook blurted.

" Aish....I can't believe this " Jimin told him self , laying down on the grass and staring at
The stars.

" Did...you have a nightmare ? " Jungkook Questioned sitting down next to him.

" Yes..." Jimin responded. They both looked at the stars , it was so peaceful, so silent.

" I...get nightmares as well...the same one over and over again...it doesn't stop "

Jimin looked towards Jungkook , he could see the tear marks , he could tell he had been crying as
Well.

" You...want to talk about it " Jimin asked as he watched Jungkook lay down next to him.

" No...let's just enjoy this moment "

Jimin nods and turns his attention towards the sky.

He remembered doing the same thing with junghyun. But that was when the snow began to fall
It didn't happen anymore since he was gone.

Jimin held Jungooks hand " I promised him...I would protect you...And I'm just scared I will
Fail...that something will happen to you "

Jungkook held his hand tightly " why would anything happen when I have you by my side ? "

Jimin smiled and looked up at the sky and to his surprise it  was snowing. After years...

He got up and looked towards Jungkook who had an elated look on his face.

Jungkook Smiled brighty " Hyung! It's snowing" 

Jimin giggled as the younger played with the snow. He hadn't smiled in a long time. It felt good.

The snow had finally began to fall again.