Extra chapter - When the snow began to fall

Jungkook Walked Around the back side of the garden, something was up and he  knew it. Many months had gone past Jungkook was happy with his child and husband but may Questions remained unanswered. Who tried to kill him? Was his brother alive ? What happened to the kingdom of Aliana?

Jungkook turned around the corner only to have someone put a knife against his throat.

" Oh Hyung it's just you " said Changmin letting a sigh of relief.

" What are you doing ? Its late at night , isn't your duty is over?" Jungkook questioned.

changmin had become the head of the royal guards since Jihyun didn't like the fact he was an assassin and constantly putting himself in danger. The lost prince was alive , happiness was restored. At least that's what they thought.

" Its a hold habit I have to investigate when someone's lurking in the castle "  changmin shrugged.

" Jihyun is going to be annoyed with you , he wanted to keep you out of trouble and here you are chasing after it in the middle of the night " Jungkook scolded. 

"like I said Its hard to break old habits , the king of Aliana used me as a killing machine since I was a child.  but anyway why are you out here? Does Jimin Hyung know?"

" I also saw something...I couldn't sleep as well. We both are following as mysterious figure in the middle of the night so I wont tell Jihyun if you don't tell Jimin-ah "

" Ehem " A voice coughed, they both turned around only to see Jimin standing there.

" I Swear I was heading to bed darling " Jungkook said kissing his annoyed husband on the cheek.

" Okay then enough of this both of you better go to bed this instant "

changmin nodded. "  I forgot to tell you guys , one of my friends who was still in the kingdom sent me a letter...apparently the kingdom of Aliana was burned by its own people, the king is dead."

The kingdom that changmin once grew up was now engulfed in flames but he couldn't burn the memories down that haunted him since childhood. The three of them walked around the garden , the figure was no where to be seen and the guards were patrolling the area as normal.

" Well I should head to bed...goodnight Hyungs " Changmin said to them.

Changmin walked to the other side then looked to make sure Jimin and Jungkook had left he then walked back near the garden and faced the tree.

" If your going to hide do it properly " He said to it.

Junghyun smiled and got down from the tree he was in.

" Wow I'm impressed you are a really good assassin...you were trained well. If you knew I was in here why didn't you tell them ? " Junghyun questioned.

" you faked your death and almost killed the thing your brother loved the most...just to protect him. reckless ,absolutely reckless but I would have done the same...but the king is dead so you have no worries anymore. Why I didn't tell them ? because I have secrets of my own...its your life and I cant control you " Changmin shrugged.

" The reason I'm hiding is because the curse that king gave us all...if I lied to someone then face them they will instantly die...how terrible right?" I lied to all of them therefore I cant see them "

changmin looked towards the boy , he deeply pitied Junghyun. No one knew the story of the boy who sacrificed everything for his brother , the boy who watched the love of his life eventually fall for someone else , the boy who smiled through it all. Changmin deeply pitied him.

" Do you want to see Jeon Hanuel -Junghyun?" Changmin asked him.

Before he could argue the boy had snuck him into the castle and into the Childs room through the window.

" This child...who is it ? "

" Your nephew of course...Jimin and Jungkook Hyung somehow managed to have a child...although they found out you were the one who could of put the curse on Jimin they still refused to believe it. So, they decided to name the child after you...they call him Hanuel through because they miss you so much its hard to say your name for them."

Junghyun felt tears of joy rolling down his cheek , he was an uncle , his brother was happy and Jimin kept his promise to keep him safe. That's all he wanted.

" hyung...stay here! I want a bed time story. " The child suddenly said as they were about to leave.

" your awake? " Changmin exclaimed and Hanuel nodded.

" I don't know any stories Hanuel but...Junghun-hyung  is your uncle. He's your fathers brother...his story is special and I know your a good listener.

Hanuel dragged Junghyun to his bed and smiled excitedly.

" please tell me your story hyung " The boy  begged.

" My story is a long one...and its not happy , are you sure you want to hear it ? " He asked but Hanuel still pleaded excited to hear his story.

"   It all started when I was young...it started when the snow began to fall "

.

.

.

A/N:

Hello everyone , thanks again for reading this chapter, I felt that I didn't explain every thing so I added an extra chapter to explain things further in detail. overall thank you for reading this book once again ! I hope you all have a great day/night!