Chapter 3

[I don't own the pic, it belongs to it's respectful owner]

[Start Chapter]

DreamTale was a mess, the loud voices mixing together making it hard to understand what anyone was saying, but Dream could guess what it was.

"Everyone calm down please!" Dream tried to get the attention of the Sanses and Papyruses that were all talking at the same time. Everyone had become noisy after the portal had closed just before they could hear what the destroyer was about to say. Although no one knew if he was going to answer the creator's question or just avoid it again.

"The portal must've closed because Ink's magic has already began to be affected by the Deathtrap AU." Dream said calmly, but he was worried about Ink who was now stuck inside the Deathtrap AU too. 'Should I get him out now?'

The loud voices now became whispers.

"Can't you open another portal?" Someone asked.

"I can but not one as big as Ink's. So only a few will be able to see-" Dream stopped talking and felt a shiver down his spine. He felt a big amount of despair and anger coming from somewhere in the Multiverse. 'Did Error managed to escape and went back to destroying?' His eyes widened in worry.

"Ink!" Dream opened a portal, worried that his friend might be hurt or worse. 'I hope he is okay-'

The moment the portal opened Dream fell on his knees and forward on his hands and began vomiting magic. Only stopping when the portal closed.

He stood kneeled on the ground trembling uncontrollably. 'W-what was that monstrous amount of negativity just now? It felt like the whole Multiverse was screaming in pain and anger.'

Dream raised his head and looked up to see the worried faces of the judges 'It didn't come them, then...' He looked at the spot where he had opened the portal, his eyes widened in horror.

"Ink is in danger! We need to get him out now!"

[Deathtrap AU] ---

Error kept walking toward the creator dispite the pain Fate was inflicting on his SOUL. He then noticed Ink starting to run toward a portal so he tried to use his strings to catch him, but his magic didn't respond. He could feel his own magic acting against him. Fate had control over his magic once again.

Error growled giving up on his magic and began chasing after Ink at full speed. He will kill Ink if it's the last thing he does, even if he has to tear him to pieces with his bare hands. He still had his speed and physical strength, he didn't need magic, Fate can keep it if they want it so badly, it didn't matter to him.

But as Error ran toward the Creator he was suddenly yanked back by the neck. Blue strings were wrapped around his neck as Fate used his own magic against him. He reached to his neck and grabbed the strings, trying pulling then off, but more strings wrapped around his wrists and torso.

Still Error began charging forward again, not caring that his bones were being cut as he kept struggling against the strong thin strings wrapped around him that were trying to pull him back. Until he finally couldn't move anymore, strings were now wrapped all around his body and holding him in place - since magic comes from a monster's SOUL, the monster's magic can't harm or attack its own caster's SOUL, that's why the best Fate could do was bound Error's body or use their own influence to inflict pain on his SOUL. - Error couldn't move as he saw Dream grab Ink's hand to pull him inside the portal. Error's anger grew even more and so did the burning magic in his SOUL.

"StOp! inTerfEriNg!!" Error yelled as he fought Fate over the control of his own magic. Another wave of magic erupted from the destroyer's SOUL.

This time it reached all the judges before the portal closed. Some fell to the ground trembling, even the stronger ones were terrified. Even the god of death who had been silently watching flinched, never once had he felt such a scary amount of magic from the destroyer, not even when he cut through his bones over an over with his Scythe.