Chapter 13

Yo! Hi! Have a nice read!
Also, don't hesitate to point out mistake whenever you find them :D

[Start Chapter]

Sometime earlier, Undyne was still frantically running around the hallways, searching for the little brat that had disappeared from her arms.

When suddenly, there was an explosion and the castle shook, parts of ceiling began falling down and hitting the floor. Undyne easily dodged the falling debris. She looked around her, everything was shaking, the group, ceiling, walls.

"What the hell?!" Undyne frowned. Did Beasts sneak into the Kingdom and were attacking the castle? Or worse, Humans. But that shouldn't be possible, nothing had ever managed to move past the great Walls before.

She looked at the crumbling walls. Well whatever it was, had to be something big, the castle walls had all been strengthened with at least rare grade Beast cores, it was not something easy to crush.

She shook her head, now it was not the time to ask questions, it was too dangerous inside the crumbling castle. Undyne began moving, she rushed to evacuate everyone out of the castle.

She ran around the hallways, searching for anyone that might be in danger, then.

Suddenly, Undyne felt herself falling, as if the ground below her had disappeared. She acted fast and maneuvered her body to land safely, expecting to fall somewhere in the lower levels of the dungeons underneath the castle, but as she looked down she was surprised to see grass.

There was a small instant where a line divided her surroundings.

Her head shot up, and her eyes went wide. It all happened in a second, if she had blinked, she would have missed it. A cut in the sky above her head closing shut before it vanished.

Undyne landed on the soft grass, and looked up to see the clear sky, there was no cut. "I swear I saw it-" Then she looked ahead, the castle was crumbling in front of her. She took a step back in shock.

Confused, Undyne looked around. Noisy groups of guards mumbled and looked around in confusion, some gasped while pointing at the castle.

It was chaotic, and more people gathered around and watched in horror as half the castle began crumbling down like it was made of sand.

But, something was strange, Undyne couldn't see any danger, there was no threat no matter where she looked. So what had destroyed the castle?

Undyne began asking around, to see if anyone had seen anything. Unfortunately, everyone was as confused as she was. Also, one thing she found out was that many of the guards here had experienced the same thing as her. They had been inside the falling castle but suddenly they began falling then landed outside.

"What the hell was that? Teleportation?" She shook her head. No, It was as if the ground below her feet had opened and swallowed her up, but instead of falling in the dungeons underground and be buried by debris, she landed safely in front of the castle gates. And it appeared like everyone else here were the same.

Undyne thought she should talk to Alphys about what just happened, she trusted that the smart scientist will certainly figure out a rational explanation.

But first she had to report to king Asgore.

______________________________________

A few minutes later.

Once again, the skeleton family was standing in front of the king, except this time they were not inside a big fancy throne room, but in front of an half destroyed castle...