Chapter 11

[The pic belongs to me, it's my artwork]

Hi Hi! Dear readers! ^^

Sorry for the disappearing like that, I had lost all interest, inspiration and motivation... And all in all, didn't had the time. But as I opened Wattpad again one day, I suddenly missed writing, missed reading too. Life feels kinda empty without Error fanfiction. You can say I came back from the dead :D

Anyways! In the picture above we have the design of our favorite skeleton brothers and our favorite lesbians couple. The heights are not accurate, of course, since Sans and Alphys are way shorter.

Also, if you find mistakes as you read, please do point them out in the comments. I reread my own writing so much as I write, that I can't even see the little mistakes anymore :'I

Okay, I'm gonna stop babbling now, and start the chapter shall we? Enjoy! ^^

[Start Chapter]

Bliss dusted off his clothes, before glancing at the big heart-shaped black stone on the ground. It was almost as big as his skull. - Which may not even be that big since he was now a very small child.

'This one was a bit more challenging than expected.' When had been the last time he had such trouble killing something? If there ever was. As the destroyer of worlds, usually it took only one attack to end many lifes, -Except for the untouchable creator that was protected by Fate- That just goes to show how much weaker he had become.

Though, the EXP acquired was quite helpful in increasing his Stats, allowing him to use stronger magic attacks. Of course, still not enough to open a portal outside the AU.

After taking a quick look at his Stats, Bliss noticed his surroundings slowly start to change. He looked around.

The glittering plants and flowers around him stopped emitting light and closed their petals like going to sleep. While other plants, softer in color, came out, opening their petals and spreading their leaves. The small glowing creatures began to hide, while other much different small creatures hidden inside the trees or ground began crawling out.

His surroundings slowly changed from it's previous poisonous appearance to a more normal-looking forest, as normal as a magic forest can be anyways.

Bliss looked up, the dark sky above the tall trees was slowly changing into a soft blue color, and the already faint stars beginning to disappear. It was already morning.

He should probably head back now.

Bliss still remembered how the two brothers freaked out whenever he disappeared out of their sight. He definitely wouldn't like to see the Papyrus sad. And there was also those annoying Monsters spying on them, Bliss didn't know what their intentions were but he doubted it was anything good. What if his family gets hurt while he is not around?

Bliss teleported away, his surroundings changed as he appeared back into his crib, and he was soon greeted by two multicolored button eyes.

He stared right back at them.

'You better keep your mouth shut.' He warned the puppet mercilessly. - Unaware of how non-threatening his baby face looked...

Bliss had read in the codes of the AU that it was forbidden for someone to enter the forest unless they were an adventurer or a royal knight, and he sure wasn't neither of those. He didn't want to attract more trouble to himself, it was already annoying enough having someone trying to spy on him, -although it wasn't hard to outwit them, but they were a pretty persistent bunch, hiding and lurking close the house and the Skeleton brothers.- So he decided it was better to keep that a secret between the two of them.