Chapter 6

[The pic belongs to me, it's my artwork]

[Start Chapter]

In the Royal labs, a Lizard Monster was very concentrated while experimenting with magic.

"Hey Al." A voice startled her and she almost dropped the new potion combination she was working on. She quickly moved and caught it just before it hit the floor.

She let out a heavy sigh while placing the potion somewhere safe. "Sans. How many time have I told you to use the door." She said with a dark voice before turning around.

Sans responded with a shrug.

Alphys turned her attention on the blue cocoon in Sans' arms, she noticing the cocoon had a face and two big multicolored eyes moving and looking around the place.

The moment his surroundings changed, Bliss began moving his eye lights, warily looking around the new place, since that was the most he could move because the Sans managed to immobilize him.

Bliss noticed it was some kind of laboratory, but it was different from any lab he had seen before, he could tell that all the 'technology' in this labs was based on magic instead of artificial energy. Based on the medieval looking clothes the Monsters in this AU wore, as well as the buildings and castle he saw, he could tell that the civilization here was very behind. But it seemed to be much more developed in terms of magic. While looking around, Bliss then spotted an Alphys staring at him.

Alphys' face brightened as she looked the babybones. "Oh my! That must be Bliss, the kid that caused that big commotion in the whole capital." She smiled and walked over to them.

"What a way to introduce your nephew to the whole neighborhood, Sans. Your kid became quite famous after the incident this morning. " Alphys said while looking at the coccon Sans was holding in his arms, only the kid's face could be seen as everything else was covered with a blue blanket.

"Bliss became more famous in a day than I did in all my years as an adventurer." Sans chuckled.

Alphys moved her attention to Sans, they knew each other for a long time, so it didn't take long for Alphys to notice that Sans wasn't as calm as he was trying to appear, but she just played along. "But you are quite famous yourself, Sans. You have quite the reputation as the laziest adventurer in history." Actually Alphys knew Sans wasn't lazy at all, he just acted lazy, she knew very well how hard he had worked to earn money since young so he and his brother wouldn't starve. It was just that Sans didn't need to work as hard anymore since Papyrus also had a job now. Alphys looked at the child in Sans' arms. 'I guess he found a new reason to work hard.'

"I do my best to maintain that reputation." Sans said with a shrug, trying to look relaxed and calm, but he could still feel his fingers shaking.

Bliss kept looking at the two, he understood the they was talking about him, - and they didn't seem to care that he was listening to their conversation, although he didn't fully understand what they were talking about. Were they perhaps talking in code?- He recognized the name they kept calling him, 'Bliss' it was the new name from his Stats. He never really cared what others called him, he had been called a lot of different names, Error, Destroyer, Glitch, Abomination, Shit-head, it was just that 'Error' was the name Fate carved into his codes when they formed him. So he easily accepted this new name the VOID rewrote in his codes. But it did cause him confusion, why did they choose such a name? 'Perfect happiness or joy' He wanted to laugh, this name didn't fit him at all. He could only guess the VOID thought it was ironic and funny. Well it was funny, at least he could acknowledge their sense of humor. 'Sure, let's laugh together as you devour Ink along with the entire Multiverse.' Maybe he could live up to his new name even if just for a moment, if watching the destruction of Fate's beloved child won't bring him 'happiness and joy' then he can't imagine what else would.