Chapter Five - My Anaconda Don't Want None

I had just gotten out of the shower when I heard a faint knock coming from the front door. Quickly wrapping a towel around my torso, another one around my shoulders, and one around my hair, I called out "COMING!" before hurrying my way out of the shower and rushing towards the front door. 

Making sure that any revealing skin was completely covered, I took a deep breath and unlocked it. It was Sasuke.

"Oh! Duck butt, what's up? I thought you'd be at home by now!" I exclaimed. When I'd last checked the time, it had been half past ten. He pushed past me and strode into the house without any explanation, eyes darting furtively everywhere. I rolled my eyes and shut the door, mumbling profanities under my breath as I shivered at the breeze that followed him in.

"I forgot my phone here this morning," he said, making his way to the living room. "I swear I had it in my pocket! Have you seen it?"

I giggled and covered my mouth before he could see, quickly following him into the room. Leaning against the doorway, I crossed my arms with a huge smirk plastered across my still slightly damp face. After searching high and low, Sasuke turned back to me, ruffling the back of his hair.

"What is it?" he asked suspiciously, seeing the look on my face. "I swear, [Name], if you're trying to seduce me, then-"

"What? No!" I exclaimed, my smirk instantly turning into a look of horror. "What the hell, Sasuke?!"

"Well, you were standing there with a creepy look on your face-"

"Excuse you? Why the hell would I try to seduce someone like you? I've seen you naked, Sasuke, and quite frankly, my anaconda isn't interested."

"Your anaconda?"

"Yes, I have an anaconda," I said as-a-matter-of-factly. "So now tell me, Sasuke, what did you want?"

With an eyeroll, the Uchiha brushed off my comment with an "I forgot my phone here."

"Oh, your phone?" My devilish smirk found its way back onto my face, and Sasuke paled at the sight.

"[Name], what did you do?" he said threateningly, eyes beginning to widen. I smirked and turned around, beginning to make my way to my room.

"[Name]! What did you do?!" he repeated loudly, trailing me out of exasperation.

As I walked into the room, Sasuke instantly followed, nostrils flaring. I grabbed his phone from my bed and faced him, holding it beside my face with a grin.

"You mean this phone? You've been talking with Sakura all day, I can't believe you don't remember!"

"[Name]!" He lunged forward and wrestled the phone from my grip, fervently unlocking it and tapping away at the screen. He groaned loudly when I assumed he was in his inbox, and looking at the latest conversation thread.

"[Name], seriously?! A date?" I giggled and patted him on the back, ushering him out of my room.

"Don't worry, she asked me to come along as a safety precaution," I chuckled, pushing him out the door. "You'll be fine, trust me. I told you, I was determined to make this work, and make this work I will."

A desperate look now adorned Sasuke's porcelain features.

"[Name]-" I cut him off by slamming the door in his face.

"It's this Saturday at twelve, you'll be meeting at the movies! Don't worry, I'll swing by and pick you up, and we'll go together!"

"[Name], let me back in-"

"I'm naked!" I yell back, locking the door and turning my back.

"And?! Open the door!"

"I'm naked! My anaconda isn't interested, Uchiha!"

"You haven't seen me naked since we were five, [Name]-!"

"Ask me if I give a fuck! Go home, we'll talk tomorrow when I'm fully dressed and you've cooled down!"

"[NAME]!"

He knocked for about another whole ten minutes, yelling at the top of his lungs, before he finally decided to retreat.

"I'll be back tomorrow morning," he growled threateningly with one last bang against the door. I smirked, now fully dressed and tucked into bed.

"My anaconda and I will be waiting!"