2nd murder

Juniperberry walked through the forest. She was thinking about Thistlepaw again and the accident with the fox. A shadowy cat watched her form the trees, moving silently after Juniperberry.

Juniperberry froze in horror. She smelt something familiar. Fox. It spotted her, it was obviously hungry, and started prowling towards her. Juniperberry jumped into the tree above her, to get out of its way.

———
Silverpelt, Autumnleaf and Sugarspice were on the border patrol. They were returning to camp when they smelt fox. They looked around for it as it could be dangerous for other cats.

———

As Juniperberry jumped into the tree the shadowy cat grabbed her scruff. "Tell Thistlepaw I said hi" they sneered before dropping her into the fox's jaws. She screamed.

———

Autumnleaf watched in horror as Juniperberry was dropped. She couldn't see the cat but she knew she had beef dropped or pushed. The fox ran off with Juniperberry's lifeless body.

———

Sunsetstar called a gathering. "Cats of snow clan, there has been another murder" he called out. "Juniperberry was a brave warrior and is now with Star Clan"

———=+=———

Murderer's choice: Juniperberry
Medical cats' choice: Sugarspice
Accuser's choice: ???

———=+=———